Have you altered someone's life by answering questions here on GaG?

I helped out a chick get some courage to ask out her crush. Now a couple weeks later, I read that she's not only blowing this dude but also in threesomes.

What am I doing with my life. I haven't even got laid, never had a girlfriend, and I'm helping people move on up to eventual orgies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently had someone come back to GAG and let me know that they were doing better (they were very depressed before) and had gotten help and things were really looking up for them.
    I was so happy to hear that, so happy that I seemed to make some kind of a difference, and so grateful that they thought to give me an update at all.

It was/is a great feeling!

What Girls Said 6

• Lol great job you created a p*rn star

• I merely unlocked the p*rn star within her

• IDK, no one sends progress messages to me.

• I've never changed anyone's life, but the (mostly) lovely people at GAG have helped me come out of my shell and make some friends

• I am terribly smart online too, but in real life I suck.

• My boyfriend has a really low self esteem and he asks questions on here about how ugly he is, I answered one of his questions and he messaged me. Later he asked me out and I said yes. He said I change his life completely where have I been all his life. I help him understand that he's not ugly at all it just take the right girl to notice.

• Oh y can help me them :D

• One sexual-fantasy ticket, coming right up

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know for sure since I don't keep an eye on the users I gave help to but I always hope that my thoughts and suggestions did make a positive change to those users. My goal here is to help others if I can.

• It looks like for you, the student has become the master. Maybe now you should go and ask HER for advice. Lol

• I'd say... Be the man you always wanted to be.

• Lol.. what da fawk '-'

• Hm, I hope so. But I don't care in the end unless there's been a difference made.