How many people on GAG are able to tell who's posting questions as Anon?

How many people on GAG, are able to tell who's posting questions as Anon?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg... I've always dreaded that. Sometimes when I ask a question or leave an answer I try to avoid putting... Or just continue a sentence/paragraph

Instead of skipping down.

As for do I know anyone on GAG the only guy I know each time is the one that wants a virgin.

What Girls Said 10

• if theyre my friend, sometimes they make it obvious through the way they speak to me.
    if not, it's usually much harder to tell, unless they make it blindingly obvious such as posting the same question in a million different ways.

• yes because they will sometimes ask the question un anonymous and then ask it later as anonymous but attempt to change up the way they ask the question.. i can also spot out the ones that use the " its not its my friend" type of questions...

• I'm not unless they are repeat posters

• Not really with question but I can pinpoint a few users anon answers on here

• It depends on what they are asking sometimes I can tell by the nature of the question who they are

• Sometimes I can, but not very often.

• Hmm I don't know can you tell who I am? ;-)

• I don't care enough to bother with that. But i'd want to know if they posted a picture of themselves...

• I always wonder if people know it's me.

• Can you tell who I am?

What Guys Said 7

• ONLY admins can see the identity behind anonymous posts.
    Moderators can't and users can't.
    GAGers can sometimes tell by the type of post or writing style, but they can't actually see the username.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

• I'd say it's a very limited number, in saying that they're all moderators so it wouldn't be hard to find out anyone trying to troll anonymously.

• Moderators can't see who posts anonymously, only admins can.

• Yes sorry that's the word I was looking for Admins, I know I don't have the ability :P

• I never pay attention and don't care who they are. Half the time I don't look who's posting even when they aren't anon. A fair amount of the time I don't even notice if they are male or female. I just read what they have to say.

• I rarely ask questions and I never care who asks what.

• Only occasionally.

• There have been a few times I was able to tell because they had messaged me before and I had talked with them and gotten to know them well enough. But I don't exactly dwell on what other users post here, so most of the time I can't.

• I can't, and am pretty sure if I did no one could tell it was me either.