Do you wish you could comment on people's opinions anonymously on GAG? Or would that lead to a hike in trolling behavior?

• Yeah I wish we could comment anonymously
  • It's a bad idea, too many trolls... overkill
  • I'm a troll and I'd kill it if I could comment on opinions anonymously

Most Helpful Guy

• The only problem with the lack of anonymous on comments is that the hyperreactive blockhappy people block you for the weirdest of reasons, including that you tell them that no, the terms "male" and "female" sex were NOT a brainwashing conspiracy designed by the government.

But honestly I think it would be too chaotic. If I want REALLY serious answers, I already need to remove anonymous commenting just so that I don't get my creepy age 30-35 female stalker who thinks foreskin is like turkey snot.

Voted B).

What Guys Said 3

• I'm fine with the way it is.

• It wouldn't bother me either way... but why be a coward and hide behind Anon?

• Sometimes I wanna pull people's legs (code for be a troll)... hahahaha... But just with my GAG friends, not in a bad way or anything!

• TERRIBLE idea, we already have too many people who abuse the anonymous feature.

What Girls Said 3

• Anonymous commenting is a horrid idea a lot

• Nah, that would be so annoying.

• You can. Trolls will be trolls irregardless.

• Yeah trolls will be trolls, but you can't comment on people's opinions anon though. You can on the question -- give your opinion anon that is, but not on what other people have said.

• regardless* if you say irregardless it's a double negative but good try on sounding smart though, don't worry your not the only one i see people saying whom in wrong places because they think it makes them sound smart.