High profile gaggers?

Am I the only one who feels a sense of accomplishment when they get noticed by high profile gaggers (you know, the popular ones) or just their favourite ones who seem kind of busy?

Do you have any gaggers you fit into this idea?

I logged on to see over 40 notifications for this, thanks for being so responsive guys

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• Why do you feel accomplished when you get noticed by "high profile gagers" or "the popular ones" O_O That is thee most ridiculous thing on gag that I've ever read. No one on here is above the next person. Some gagers are recognizable more than others but that doesn't mean they need to be put on a pedestal. I really don't understand the people who do that. I mean... birds of a feather flock together? What is it? There are a shit ton of awesome sauce people on here and yet some tend to flock to whoever everyone else is flocking to lol

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...sed_zps9eff516a.gif

• I remember the frequently mentioned people when I joined (well some), i remember the eccentric ones, some of the trolls etc. I have a high level but i'm not here enough to be 'known'. I prefer that.
    Any sense of accomplishment comes from the newest amazon gift card I bought, plus I did feel pretty good when i got the moderator role.

• I like this answer too :)

• nah i find everyone to be the same here. i know that there r some gagers who r loved by everyone or known as the funniest, kindest, hottest, smartest or whatever, but if they answer my question i just take the opinion like i would any other=]

• I like this a lot, @LoveYourTime has a similar idea I believe

• thanks. yeah basically

• If anything it's definitely the "right way" to go :)

• Who are your favorite GAG people?

• No one praises me, I'm a mean bitch :)

• *throws confetti at*
      There's some praise for ya.

• @theshewolf I'm afraid you'll have to try harder than that :)

• bitches dont need to try.. it just comes... because then your a wanna be bitch

• I should lie and say no, but every once in a while I talk with a couple of them and I feel like privileged which is ridiculous. One randomly sent me a message once to tell me she thought I was funny and it made my day.

I need to spend more time outside.

• Im sure the "popular" ones have there own small group.. I couldn't careless honestly.. i'm hear to help people about situations and if need be.. Vice versa

• Ehh naah. I've never really cared about "online popularity", at least in terms of small communities like GaG.

• Lol I'm not gonna lie, it makes me a bit happy too. I've never been that popular nor do I try to be, but I take what I can get. And i like it :D

• I have a few people who are my fans or something, it's pretty cool, haha.

I talk to anyone, though. And reply to all of my messages. :P

• Now I feel much less honored. :P

• lmao look at what you did @MaskedSanity

• I still can't wrap my head around the difference with @Maskofinsanity because both of them are cool.

• "Notice me senpai"

• No. I don't really see what you're describing though

• I'm not really describing personas, it's more of a template for the things you like most about your favourite gaggers

• asker, she wanna kum over ma house for HAWT pawties ;3

• I agree with keyspirits. I think she wants to come over for hot parties.

• I don't really feel anything, lol. It's always the same people getting mentioned anyways.

• What do you mean?

• @PhiOmega: lol, I think you're onto something there.

• I didn't even know there was such a thing :) I still don't know much about this site and how it works.

• Doesn't make a difference to me..

• Nah, not really.

• Such an elaborate answer lol

• hahha sense of accomplishment to be noticed by high profile/popular ones? no

• Nope. But I have noticed that if you have a pic up, you're remembered more.

• Not really

• I doubt anyone remembers my ridiculous username. I have no one in mind though..

• I remember you, you were the one wanting to get your feet rubbed after ballet right? Sorry for putting that out there, but yeah I remember lol

• You have a pretty unique interest :)

• Well, what matters that I'm remembered ^_^

• Would rather be famous in Twitter than here

• high profile gaggers = dont have jobs , spend to much time online , need to get a damn life... i mean if you have a job and are always busy you dont have time to answer 100 questions a day... i been a member since 2010 and im only at lever 6... i only come on here when im bored and off from work...

• I admit I spend too much time here, but surprisingly enough I do have a job.

• I'm self-employed, but find it kind of therapeutic to come on here and help people with legitimate problems. Sometimes it's too much, but not any more wasteful than watching TV.

I would like to get outside more, but it's quickly turning to winter. Time to get the heavy coats.

• Stereotypical much?

What Guys Said 18

• No, but there are down to earth gagers, who are just generally good ppl, and they're mature beyond they're age to boot

I appreciate chatting with them on comments or the such

I appreciate there recognition as much as any one I meet in real life, they're just normal people tho

Some off the vry top of my head are @sparrow24 @harakiri and @PANDAmonium , ur awesome dude

• No, as tragic as my life might seem, thankfully, things haven't yet sunk that low.

Ah, who am I kidding. Course I like feeling wanted and valued :P

• Wow I thought real life celebrities were overrated, now people are fawning over "gag celebrities" that's just sad :(

• tbh i feel better when i get mentioned by users who aren't well known... as it shows that your opinions have had a wide reach

• That's a cool thought lol

• Psh, you don't wanna get noticed by me son.

I just talk out of my ass all day about how happily married I am to my slice of pizza.

• I tell you one magic trick, the more often you post as Anonymous the less likely will people remember you. :P

• A good magician NEVER reveals his tricks. You just broke the number 1 rule of magic. SHAME on you!!

• Yeah its way better in the long run I guess if you stick to your guns I can imagine

• @mesonfield LOL yeah i'm a GAG celebrity :P

• favorite gager? @ihav2fart u can even telll by his badazz username B)

• Name the high pro glow Gaggers you speak off?

• I mean they're all going to be different for each user, depending on how you perceive them. @Sparrow24 is definitely one for me, I love that's she's always so cool and laid back. Really easy to talk to

• It's fine lol

• Hm.. not really, if I praise or felt special of any one person, I'd shut the others out more. I try not to have a bias, So everyone's on even ground and are on this site at any given moment for their own reasons.

• Never thought of it like this, makes a lot of sense

• Took me a while to understand the meaning of gaggers, you probably shouldn't try to think where i was going. And no, nobody really notices my questions, i guess because i have to have more Xper points.

• I wouldn't know how you feel. I don't get noticed often, or they just notice but don't talk to me.

• lol I dont care.

• There was some girl named saves she had these gorgeous eyes but she left or something, she used to put down some good comments. Real down to earth type.

• I think real life popularity is more important. So as an answer to your question, not really.

• Not significantly so, but I'd be lying if I said "no" completely.

• I'm only the most popular guy because I swallow but I doubt all the guys will sacrifice themselves as I have.

• Overrated! They are all friends who agree on every topic because they see what their fellow "guru" opinions are and basically say the exact thing. I pay less heed to a guru opinion then I do to a newbie since they will think for themselves and give honest opinions

• Why should I care if people with no life notices me?