Who's more helpful here on GAG to you, women or men?

Like who gives you the best Answers your looking for, who's most helpful the guys or the girls?

• Men seem to know a lot more then women
  • Women are more wise and help me the most
  • Its about the guy if he is good looking
  • All About the sexy Women only
  • I could care less about any of this I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally feel more comfortable talking to the opposite sex for serious questions. I have become very close to one specifig gager who has helped me and talked to me for a few months now who was a male. I also like telling guys things because they are less judgmental than girls

What Girls Said 6

• It depends - mostly I like to see what guys have to say cause normally my questions are about guy behavior, and its great to see them be so inhibited and actually tell the TRUTH that sometimes I wouldn't get otherwise. lol
    Girls help too though - really it just... depends. :)

• The menz. The women are just confusing and catty for no reason sometimes. I find the men responses are funnier too.

• All of us have access to Google and personal experiences. Everyone's equally helpful.

• It depends on the issue: if it's a men's issue than I pay more attention to men's advice. But isn't that logic? For example: If you have questions about the opposite sex it's better to listen to the advice the opposite sex gives than the same sex.

• It depends on the topic.

• i think most are most helpful

What Guys Said 5

• If it's about style or fashion of course girls, but for every thing else it's about equal to me.

• me because yeah

• It depends on the topic and the user, and in my opinion, both are equally helpful.

• Neither / both.

• seems to be more of an age/experience thing than a gender