Join our Twitter Chat (Thursday 10/2) and Receive Xper Points!

It's that time again!
We would love to see you join up with our latest Twitter chat - we'll even give you 100 Xper points for participating!

Join us Thursday October 2nd at 10am CST.

Each Chat features a new Expert, this chat will be hosted by our Relationships expert, @Caren-Field ! (@Path2Partnershp on Twitter) We'll be discussing "Vicious Circles."

If you don't have a Twitter, sign up and get one, it's quick and easy.

Here's how the chat works -

@Path2Partnershp and @GirlsAskGuys will tweet out a question like this:

Q1 What was your longest relationship? #GAGExpertChat

Users like you can respond like this:

A1 3 years. #GAGExpertChat

It is very important that every single tweet have #GAGExpertChat - this is how people will be able to follow the conversation even if they are not following everyone involved.

The idea is to get people talking to each other. If you see someone else using the #GAGExpertChat hashtag and want to respond - reply to their tweet and keep the hashtag so we can all follow along!

To follow the hashtag just search #GAGExpertChat in the Twitter search bar and make sure you select "All" and not just "top" tweets.

If you have any questions, just ask them here or hit us up on Twitter @GirlsAskGuys!

Here's a roundup from a chat with one of our past experts, @WeeklyChris - http://ow.ly/BkWAc

Join in and you might make out Vicious Circles Chat highlights story!

To get your Xper Points after participating, just send a message to the @GirlsAskGuys user with your Twitter username and we will add the points.

Can't wait to see you guys there!

If you'd like us to Tweet a reminder to you, just tweet at us on Twitter or leave a comment here and we will remind you an hour before the chat begins.

1|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Am so exa to be there see you tomorrow ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gearing up to write an article for GaG about Vicious Circles - stay tuned!

0|0
    0|0
  • don't have twitter.
    what a shame.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't have Twitter

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I dont have Twitter

0|0