Pick 2 Gagers who would make a good couple?

Pick 2 gagers who you think would be a nice couple. This is just a question please don't take it the wrong way

0|0
20|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 20

• RedThread and RedThread.. A perfect man in a perfect relationship.

5|1
    2|0
  • @kambo_trick3y and @SandPlanet were my OTP for posting GIFs if I recall correctly.

@RedThread with every female guru, but only one at a time.

1|2
    1|0
  • @jointhepatriarchy and @lumos
    Lumos doesn't want to admit it but from an outsiders perspective, there's a clear sexual tension between the two of them. They are living proof that opposites attract. They might not be on best of terms at the moment but like the saying goes:"People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end" Hopefully they will be together soon so that lumos can light the way for the patriarchy ;)

1|0
    5|0
    • I literally barfed a little in my mouth. This is not even funny anymore.

• Show All
    • @ArabianPwincess197 LMAO Yeah from an outsider perspective this might be confusing. Ill just say its a long story and it just escalated too quickly :)

• Forever Aloners' Club +1...

Can't pay for shipping.

0|1
    0|0
  • @klaatu51 with @asker yeah a user with that username exists

2|0
    1|0
  • I'm definitely sensing some sexual tension between @kambo_trick3y and @Somethingwicked

2|0
    0|0
  • @front2back and @front2back
    These little fuckers are so full of themselves they just get along without issue.

1|0
    1|0
  • @CommieDearest and @Harakari, they seem to really love women.

3|0
    1|0
    • @harakiri oops

• Show All
    • @srslyly I think you are the other dude yes

• dude. . .

• Anon and Anon would make an amazing couple!

4|0
    0|0
  • Me and the sexiest girl on the site

2|0
    2|0
  • For some reason @Keyspirits and @chocolateismylover would make a good couple.

1|1
    0|0
    • @chocolateismylover im looken forward to our wedding night ;3

• @Keyspirits you gonna need a lot of tape, I doubt she's looking forward to the wedding night =P.

• I think a video tape is more than enough. Its the night where i'd say..."I rove u ma luv" <333
      *puts ring on ma luver* *gives ma luver a thousand kisses of death* :******

• @Keyspirits <3 @Spidergirl226

1|0
    2|0
  • Nah I think I will stay isolated lol

1|0
    0|0
  • @Kshppatel and @whoeverwoulddateme

0|0
    0|0
  • @Meee and @Hell

0|0
    0|0
  • @keyspirits and any willing guy !! <3

0|0
    0|0
    • @arabianpwincess197 im sure she's a guy in disguised inside dat hijab and raising her voice high to sound like a cutie. Im sure we'd make great offspring for Allah x)

• @Keyspirits I barf at your words i have 0 interest in u. Idc care wt gender u think i am. I am in no mood for your nonsense leave me alone please. As for interest in guys u keep bugging me about i already have decided who i want he's handsome, religious, fit and totally awesome. 😀

• @decemberxblue and @dreamergirl94

0|0
    0|0
    • No, this isn't Decemberxblue. 0:)

• I ship @lumos with @kambo_trick3y

This is totally not kambo_trick3y by the way.

3|2
    0|0
  • Me and Sparrow

1|0
    0|0
  • kambo_trick3y and BertMacklinFBI,

5|0
    0|0