Do you think all members of GAG should meet one day?

Do you think all members of GAG should meet one day? even if they are from different countries?
images.girlsaskguys.com/.../gag-logo@2x.png

0|0
24|44

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

What Girls Said 23

• I'd rather not. I mean, don't get me wrong, some people are interesting, funny and I think we would sort of "click" if we met. But the majority.. eh not so much.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, Zombiebabe, and never dream the impossible dream... xx

0|0
    0|0
    • why impossible?

• Show All
    • i don't even have the money to do so... but maybe later i'll travel to visit other countries

• Yes, Zombiebabe, it can be costly, but right now, aside from the cost, it is just getting so bad for anyone to travel anymore. xx

• Oh God no. There would be so many catfights from across the board. Although as far as those I'd be inclined to meet, I like how cool & candid @yaddayaddayadda02 is & I think @Sparrow92 is precious!

0|2
    0|0
  • It would be cool to put words to faces haha

1|1
    0|0
  • That would be awesome! 😊 I'm game! Tell me where and when. Haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • All of us? No. There's quite a few people I would love to kick it with though.

0|1
    0|0
    • I will say, I'd attend an all-GaGers meeting. I have more friends on here than not. I can't imagine how intensified the satisfaction I get from haters would be in real life.

• There are more then a few I would like to meet. On the other hand there are some I don't want to meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take this as a serious joke.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well @WhiteSteve and I already have a dream trip planned to Cancun one day and we added @BertMacklinFBI to the mix and @bubbiexo even though she's not here anymore so if anyone's down to partay in the tropics with us, come join!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can choose which one I get to meet and which ones not, then sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • Omg yessss this would be awesome like there are gagers I want to meet like @sparrow24 and @bellegirl21 and I kinda wanna meet @keyspirits but not 100% sure but I would love to meet some gagers it would be awesom

0|0
    0|0
    • I like u too :3

• Show All
    • Aww thanks glamgamergal!

• np :) @sparrow24

• Not all but I'm down for meeting some.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm this would be very very very interesting there better be plenty of drinks and I'm down. Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • haha! that sounds fun.!!

0|1
    0|0
  • They can but I won't join in haha
    Prefer small scale

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be cool, people from other sites have met, in reunions made/sponsored by the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't talk to anyone, I'd just watch the ensuing battle

0|1
    0|0
  • NONONONONONONONO. Half of these people on here are absolute creeps! :'c

0|0
    0|2
  • no i dont wanna meet the creepy ass people lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be cool :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been thinking about it yesterday haha :)

0|1
    0|1
  • Delusional women and bitter men. Sounds like a blast.

0|2
    0|0
  • Eww no lol

0|1
    0|1