New girl in the site.

I'm new here so can you guys help me with this one thing? I can't seem to find ANY of my friends here on gag... I've tried the search bar but they don't give any answer... how do you search for people? Or u can't search?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way to search for other users. However, if you know their username, you can just type it in the URL address and it will take you to their profile.

Example: www.girlsaskguys.com/user/xhoneyxbeex

So, you can just put your friends' usernames in the address and that should work :)

What Guys Said 8

• What friends are you trying to search for, GAGers or Facebook friends?
    You can't search by social media friends here.

• That wouldn't actually be a bad idea, following people you know on social sites if you have them linked.
      I don't have them linked and my friends aren't members here, but it could be a decent idea.

• You can search, but hardly anyone uses their real name here.

Searching for members here is often a futile attempt.

• how would you know what nicknames your friends use here? LOL

• I don't think there is any way you can search for people on here. Although you can try and Google it.

• to find particular users, i usually use google. I'll type in their name and the girlsaskguys. com next to it, and it will usually find me a question they answered

• Hm, this isn't Facebook. If you are looking to find friends and people you know, I suggest using the aforementioned application.

• I've only joined today too but I've not yet seen that you can do that. Welcome to the site :)

• You have that new car scent
    Welcome to GAG

What Girls Said 2