Admin, will you please bring back the option to search questions based on user's age?

Why take away a good option? Lowering the membership age coupled with taking away the option to search questions based on asker's age is really painful.

Most Helpful Guy

• got my vote on this one.

What Guys Said 3

• We're always trying to update the site to be the best it can be. More filtering options is a great suggestion, thanks!

• I don't think it matters, who u think may be in their 20's may actually not. I just saw a question where the asker admits they are 16 but there profile depicts that they are in the 18-25 range when they are in fact not. Maybe if possible we should also ask for better age verification by using a credit card or paypal account (if thats possible.) to get a +18 account. Because after today i think i am going to be carful in how i answer certain questions.

• Next time you see someone under 18 with am age range that suggests otherwise, please report the post as Underage so we can correct it.

• I got it, and i will but that doesn't help with the ones that don't let you know.

• True, true. Historically tough I can judge the maturity of the asker by the quality of questions. It's better than nothing

• what age has to do with questions? LOL

What Girls Said 1

• I agree...,,,,,,