How did you come across this website?

Explain in as much detail as you wish :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Googled some question. This site was one of the first on the list of results. Someone here asked the same question. Out of curiosity I browsed around this site, liked it, and created an account. Glad I did because I love this site.

What Guys Said 9

• I looked up about information about masturbation and the blanket moving
    so i came across this website sure enough some girl was asking a question
    if she could masturbate under the blanket with someone in room but do it
    discreetly so they wouldn't notice she was doing it so than I joined the site
    I'm sure she was more of less just trolling but who knows

• I was googling something and came across a link to this site. I saw a question that interested me, so I made an account just so I could answer that one question. I didn't intend on staying but I came back like a week later out of boredom and realized I got mho for my answer. Now I sign on virtually every day just to kill time.

• i came across a question where a girl asked how to be shorter about 1.5 year ago and i signed up to answer LOL

• Saw a gag shirt and asked him wtf is he wearing and he linked me to this website

• This isn't a pun, is it?

• I googled a stupid question and found this site. Thought the name of the site was interesting as I wanted to see what sort of questions girls would ask, and then have lingered around since.

• Same as them through google i had many questions about girls and i didn't have my best female friend to answer them so i had to search online

• I Googled a question and saw this site.

• i was browsing around

What Girls Said 8

• I googled "kindergarten-level gender wars" and the first 7 pages of results were exclusively of links to GirlsAskGuys.

Naturally that got me curious, so next I googled "intelligence average on GirlsAskGuys" and it totally broke my Google. I had to buy a new Google at the pharmacy the next day, but he pharmacist insisted that if I want to google anything GirlsAskGuys-related, I need a prescription from a psychopathologist, unless I sign up on the site and become an inpatient myself.

So here I am.

• I was searching for a question on google and GAG was a link. I then saw some stupid question that I wanted to bag the asker out for and I couldn't because I wasn't a member. So I joined and posted my opinion. Noticed that I could get a $20 amazon gift card and was like, hey... I might as well use my time making small money, and it's educational.

Yourself?

• I had a question about something and this website popped up so I immediately joined it to receive and give advice :)

• I Googled a question & it brought me here. Two years later I'm still here.

• friend shared on FB :)

• Sometimes I google questions like the kind on this website and then i found GAG and i thought, this is perfect for me!

• Some guy who wouldn't stop pestering me on a website recommended it to me

• I forgot literally just popped out of no where