Do you believe that being a GAG user is just like being a worker?

Yeah i consinder my actiivity in GAG as a job more or less.

That's why because:

- We collect Xper points
- The more active we are the more points we'll get
- We get a bonus for our achievements (getting MH, having a succesful question with more than 10 opinions, etc)
- We get "paid" with T-Shirts, amazon gift cards, etc according to how productive we are.

What about you?

Oh and sorry to those i insult. sometimes.. but hey don't blame me, it's a part of my job to be more productive (aka getting Xper) XD

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who's been a user and a worker for GAG, I can tell you that being a user is nothing like actually working, haha!

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 3

• If so I'm the hardcore bitchy advisor. For those of us on her regularly on here. I really would like iTunes giftcards.

• Too bad instead of Xper it's not real money, I work enough overtime on here as is, I would definitely have a good salary xD

• LOL yeah it would be great if we could convert Xper into dollars :P

• No I'm lot getting paid for this

What Guys Said 4

• No, i believe that whatever I do on GAG is a hobby, rather than work.

• We need a union! I want higher wages, less hours, benifits, and more time off!# Strike!

• Volunteer job sure.

• I enjoy GAG, it's nice to get help from people and offer people help in return.

It doesn't feel like a job.