Do you think anyone has blocked you on here?

curious as to if you feel you have been blocked by someone on here? :) and if so, why?

0|0
24|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I know at least one person did. That was because I called him out for glorifying boarder-line or full-on anorexic girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I know I am blocked ha.
    Basically because I proved someone was an idiot, I was backed up by like 3 or 4 other people, she was insulting me and everyone was like "that's uncalled for, she's just politely saying you're a retard".

Heart. Broken. Totes.

1|2
    0|0
  • Of course. I know I am blocked by several users. As for why, I have no idea. I guess they just disagreed with certain viewpoints I have expressed here. It doesn't bother me though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh I'm blocked by more than a few here, lol. Either I annoyed them in some way or they can't take the kind of opinions I dish out.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes I finally got blocked cause he was pissed and old and wanted to go whine because I was just telling it how it is. I don't know if anyone else has blocked me.

0|1
    0|2
  • Hahahaha yeah like 50 people.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, how can a person tell if they have been blocked? xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I have lol. Don't care though. If they can't handle what I say and decide to be a little bitch about it that's their problem.

0|2
    0|1
  • yes if people don't like your answers

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i know a chick who have blocked me without any reason... don't give a fuck about it anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite new to the site, so I'd be really surprised if someone has, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked a couple of them to avoid further rude exchanges, and then in retaliation a friend of theirs blocked me. All bcoz I didn't agree with the LGBT community.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only know about 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm blocked by more then a few. hahaaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been blocked by someone, but I'll be the better person and not mention who. I've also blocked several people, but only because they kept sending me weird, flirty messages

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of O_O I have never blocked anyone before

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never threatened anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a guy got mad at me because I was right and continued to argue with me until he blocked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only been on here for a day, so I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, but who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked a few... don't know about getting blocked though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I know for certain I'm blocked by two users, there might be more though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet but I'm pretty sure I have

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Hahahhahahah I've been blocked by at least like 19.

I don't even know why. I've even been blocked by a mod for some reason, even though I don't think I've ever talked to him. That was odd.

Most of the time, they're just too busy being oblivious and ignorant, and thus are incapable of comprehending my opinions, so they block me instead. That's my guess, anyways.

1|0
    0|1
  • Oh i guess i am. Having different opinions, and i argue with cold hard facts, and they use unsults... often ends with a block XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I know I'm blocked by several people.

I proved them wrong and they didn't like it, happens quite often here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being on GaG for as long as I have, I have definitely been blocked by some users.

-----

Reasons from them not liking an answer I gave,

or not liking my personality (it shows in my answers ),

or female users on here being paranoid and blocking me (Im a friendly and flirtatious, yet shameless person... so it is what it is).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Don't remember who and don't know why. Don't care either.

0|1
    0|0
  • So far I have been blocked once that I know of, I know they blocked me over my avatar as they messaged me a question about my avatar, never did get to answer their question as they blocked me before I got a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I'm blocked by several people. Mostly feminists who don't like the truth.

1|2
    3|0
  • oh yeah probably quite a few haha, because I'm an asssssss and like to go against the grain woot woot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some crazy girl cussing away taking shots at people. I simply did no see her viewpoint. She cussed me out and I was unable to reply. besides that I do not know

0|0
    0|0
  • I know someone did. She blocked me as soon as she saw I didn't have a degree. Apparently that makes me less of a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably one girl but I'm not all that concerned with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm blocked by a couple people. No skin off my back though

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I've done anything block worthy but if I have oops sorry.

0|0
    0|0