Scrolling the page kinda breaks it?

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../GAG-scrolling.PNG

There's something wrong with your CSS, guys. That on the right looks really odd. This just happened to me as I was scrolling down then up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your GAG is black.

YOUR GAG IS BLACK.

• Yes it is.

• I can't believe you gave me MHO for this. Well, thanks. Haha.

• I liked your honest reaction.

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit black gag. I have that odd issue sometimes and many others. The worst issue is messaging on here.

• The blackness is not a problem, the right side fell apart completely :P

• Yeah, it does. The blackness is by design, I have an extension that inverts the color scheme so it doesn't burn my eyes out.

• Smart man

What Girls Said 2

• Its not happening on my laptop.

• Though occasionally I still have the toolbar breaking up on the page.

• Yea, u r right. It sure could help me too. And a LOT of other things too. I have to interact with developers and QA and tech support guys every day, so I better know what I am talking about. Though, I do keep reading and learning by myself random tech-related topics.

• So how do you invert the colors? I like that. I don't know about the other things

• I use "Hacker Vision" in Chrome, but I don't think that's the only extension that can invert the color scheme of a website

• oh hmm okay I will look it up! Thanks :)

What Guys Said 0