Why was the beastiality question removed?

I mean there's so many discussions about other illegal activities on this website but why in particular was this one removed? Is it just too taboo to be spoken about? Even though the person was trolling, she didn't actually say anything which was directly abusing others? She was just stating her opinion? I looked at the FAQs but I didn't find much help?

For fuck sake... this is the third time I tried to look for the answer in the FAQs before posting thinking it wasn't mentioned but it turns out it was there. No wonder I suck answering exam questions! XD Thank you all for helping an immature minor.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's against the terms of service to post about bestiality. Those types of posts get removed as "explicit."

"Explicit – The question/opinion/comment contains sexually explicit details that are considered poor quality content. Also, sexual responses to non-sexual questions are also removed as Explicit.
    - All posts about incest and/or bestiality will be removed as Explicit."

www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts Look under the tab that says, "What are the posting guidelines?"

What Girls Said 3

• Well does this mean this question will be removed?

• Offensive or explicit I guess.

• Because this girls ask guys, guys ask girls.. it's all humans lol

What Guys Said 1