What do you think makes a good question on GAG?

Title self explanatory. Do you like rate me questions over family category? Do you think some questions should be banned? or do you like all types of questions on GAG?
Like to hear what your preferences are :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Questions that has relevance to everyone makes good questions.
    If you ask questions that is only relevant to yourself... people gotta go the extra mile to participate but if you're asking a common question which everyone has been itching to here what other people's opinions are , and so it facilitated a healthy and constructive discussion between people of different gender , sexuality , culture , occupation , age , etc etc.
    THAT'S good questions.

Also for some questions should be banned.
    Well considering how we have been having some pretty darn misogynistic and occasionally racist questions , probably yeah.

I'm a man of many arts and crafts so I like all type of questions. Keeps my life in balance and my mind sane. There's no insanity like obsession.

What Guys Said 8

• Questions on GAG are like most anything else. Most of them are stupid, poorly written, and sometimes incoherent. But it just comes with the territory. It usually doesn't take long to find something more interesting in the live feed; you've just got to cull through all the questions by Anonymous that are mostly crap.

• When I don't hear about BJs, HJs, FWBs, or questions that intentionally sound like they have no actual intent other than to show lack of maturity.

• Something that has not been asked tens or hundreds of times.

• Doesn't generalize, isn't something they could figure out on their own by spending a few minutes on google. Other than that I like polls like what's your favorite TV show and I questions from people who genuinley need help.

I wish questions along the lines of"Any girls want to sext?" or "Is my dick big enough?" or "Are guys into tiny girls or BBW's?" would get banned.

• I think banning would take some of thee fun out of things. Some things are definitely over done though

So tonight I introduce the GaG livefeed drinking game! Only for those of legal drinking age)
    Going by the honor system, every time one of these shows up:

Penis size questions=all guys drink
    Boobs size questions=all girls drink
    Rate me =Everybody drinks

• I do believe there is too many "rate me" questions
    some of the highly sexual content questions should
    not be allowed and should be removed immediately
    i do know sexual behavior is part of the website
    but some questions really over do it

• Anything that makes me think or sets me up for a bad joke

• Anything not to do with rate me or dick size, lol

What Girls Said 2

• Ask a question where people are able to talk about themselves. That's a good question. What also makes for a good question and a nice number of answers is the asker getting involved and responding back. It's like the domino effect. Once one answers, more will follow. If I can help someone boost their confidence on their "rate me" questions then so be it. I don't have a problem with those. This is a question asking site so I don't mind the majority of questions on here. Except, lately, there have been a lot of troll questions about zoophilia and that is quite disturbing.

• Best question comes from OhMyGoddess boo boo. It get all the boyz on GaG line up hoping is a question regarding them and hoping I drop my booty down low for them

For girls it get them line up to take some notes or to suck their teeth at me.