Why can't you delete a question? I think that's bullshit.

Fuck off if you're going to be like "then don't post things you will regret later!" I don't care about that I just think there should be an option to delete questions/opinions!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page.
    You can change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.
    You can also Disavow the question, which makes the question Anonymous and you'll no longer receive notifications.
    To Disavow, hover your mouse over the broken link symbol next to the question title on your question list page and click Yes.
    Please remember, you cannot reclaim the question after it's been disavowed.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you should be able to edit your opinions. I have gotten so used to someone else editing my emails for me over the years that when i send one of these opinions they usually don't read right. And I'm just sitting there like "shit i can't even decipher or understand what i even wrote." Its like the guy who writes a bunch of shit down, you look at it and say "dude i can't read this, what does this say? He then takes the paper, shrugs and says "uhhhh, i don't remember." " What do you mean you can't remember, Your telling me you can't even read your own fucking handwriting! "

• We can't take back any words , can we? If anyone could delete any acts under whatever situration, i guess there is nothing left here because people doesn't wanna take responbility for their doing, and they became smarter and soberer will lead to regret any letters they writed. So what's going to happen along that? We probably inadvertently destroy the whole site and only wasteland left. No one interested in an abandoned ghost town and site closes out.

• You're not the only one to complain about this and you're not going to be the last... it's been this way since 2010 (being unable to delete your own activity).

Funny thing is that most people that complain about this... love the site so much that they stay and simply adjust to not being able to delete your stuff.

• Why don't you just think before you post or post anonymously? Lol you mad?

• Deal with it... don't like the rules then go elsewhere.

What Girls Said 6

• It sucks when you have to think before you act doesn't it?

• Think before post, lesson be learned. Besides no-one knows who you are.

• Don't post things you will regret later.

• Yeah what you wanted to be a smart ass and write that?

• Such anger.

• Because the site admin don't allow it. I think you can flag your own question or ask a mod to delete it for you.

• You can disavow them..

• i think it's kidna dumb that you can't delete opinions or comments. that really sucks haha. sometimes i make a mistake, or realize that someone else had already commented and i feel stupid.

• I agree and you can't even edit a comment to correct the mistake -.-

• yep. like i just made a spelling mistake. kinda* lol!

• Haha :)