Who thinks a GAG user search bar should be implemented?

I can't tell you how frustrating it is that I can't search for particular GAGers with the search bar. If I want to send one of the people I follow or who follow me a message, I have to look through this huge ass list of people following me to do it. It's annoying, time consuming, boring and just inconvenient.

A GAG user search bar would be fantastic, concise, quick and easy to use to find users that you want to talk to or find users with a specific question.

@GirlsAskGuys - Why have you not implemented this?

• Yes, a GAGer search bar should be implemented!
  • No, a GAGer search bar should not be implemented!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not , it sounds ok except for the fact people might stalk me XD

What Guys Said 11

• it surprised me when I first started and I couldn't search for a user, its like a basic function hahaa :D

• Ah finally a question from you that I can opine on lol - rare ones these :-D

I vote 'A' and thank you for asking this question, I've been thinking about it for quite a while now. Hope it does happen soon :-)

• I think it was disabled because of concerns people would be harassed.

• Yeah. I also think they should go back to the other version of gag before they updated the site. I hardly get responses to my questions now.

• Agreed, I've been thinking about the same thing. However, the current search bar that is in place doesn't work to well when searching for certain questions.

• Agree. Wouldn't use it every day but it would be practical!

• I think it used to work that way, I don't know why it doesn't anymore.
    If you wanna talk to that person tho, just add them as friends.

• I know, my stalking resources have been severely limited. UGH SO ANNOYING!

• Yep why not.

• Please, please do it.

What Girls Said 15

• Numerous times I've tried looking for GaGers for a variety of reasons but if there's no posts about them, they will not show up and it's incredibly frustrating. It's harder for me to moderate users too.

@girlsaskguys @sparrow24 it should be available by now!

• Sounds like a good idea. It would be nice if it could (like Google) start showing suggestions once you've started typing. That way you might find someone even easier if you don't remember their username entirely :)

• Yes, agreed. But most people have underscores, dashes, or obnoxiously long usernames (ugh BuchitaBuchys? Seriously? who can remember that? :p).

I like this idea though :)

• How did you come with that in the first place XD

• lol nice. I think it's cute :D Like you ^_^

• Lol thanks! Back at ya cutie :)

• Voted A, yes they should! Agree

• yes i have been hoping for that

• Best idea ever we need this!

• Good idea. I wouldn't mind a chat bar either, while we're at it.

• I agree, that would be nice

• Sounds like a good idea to me.

• you just need to type it like this: www.girlsaskguys.com/user/lastgirlscout or BertMacklinFBI etc

• :O Oh I like that idea actually!

• Yeah, could really come in handy now and then =)

• This and a keyword search on opinions, not just questions.

• I wish they would improve the gag search bar because so many users ask 90% identical questions
    What is even the point of the hashtags as well?

• Yes and a block so people can block your ugly a$$ you ugly weird sick freak. You are a sicko lesbian and you are going to hell one day. Your ugly hooker mommy should have aborted your ugly white trash self. You are such an ugly weirdo. Your picture makes me puke you dirty ugly lesbo slut. No one wants to touch your snatch yuk

• Noted, now you're reported ^^ You're so cowardly that you didn't have the balls to say this with your username.

• Hey miss Anon,

Are you gay/bi? Do you wanna find out? ;) haha ;P