Is it only or are there so many profiles that seems fake recently?

Have you realized so many people creating fake profiles just to flood GAG with idiot and biased questions and opinions? It seems authentic people have disappeared since I started this around April this year. Have you felt the same difference right now and in the beginning of this year?

No other theories about this wave of fakes?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes very different now... there aren't good quality topics like before

@pingju i like to follow her questions coz they are good

• @Kangy You are always too kind to me, Kangaru. I still prefer to call you Kangaru :) Yeah, I miss some of the things in the old GAG like writing on fellow GAGers' wall and that we could display 6 pictures instead of just one. Although this is an advice site, it is all these extra little things that make GAG more interesting and encourage people to stay.
      @Sparrow24

• i cannot have any idea what are you talking about when you say in chinese! The only thing I know is "Ni Hao"

• Thanks for mh

What Girls Said 5

• Hi, Raven... I have noticed Newbies, but didn't give it a thought of them as 'Fake' or anyone that gave me a Red Raised Flag of any sort. However, like any online Site, one never knows who is behind the Communication curtain.
    I don't see a lot of the the ones who used to be here, but then again, everyone has a life, they move on, finding other interests. I am still here because I find I am helpful with a lot of my advice, calling myself an 'Online doctor,' but Really just A-----Very wise owl, no fake about that.:)) xx

• You are not fake for sure, but maybe there are some sort of Yahoo answers users around here...

• I was just guessing, I have not searched myself haha

• lol... Have a great weekend, sweetie. xx

• I just joined recently but I have noticed trolls... I'm a real person with a real question, would you mind answering my thread? I guarantee I'm not making up any part of the story!

• Ok just send me the link... if you give me MH I can help you

• i'm not a high enough xper level to put links in most post... wow this site...

• Yes I guess there a quite a few fake profiles. And some of them have messaged me on here. But yeah I've reported them. But still there are profiles on here who are still genuine or they seem to.

• I haven't noticed but I'm new, maybe that's why. Most trolls I've seen are Anonymous users.

• There are a lot of trolls
    Probably coming from yahoo answers

What Guys Said 0