My fellow GaGers!! If you could meet any member on here, who would it be?

If you could somehow, some way meet anybody on here! who would it be?:)
mine would be:
@GoldCobra
@blondfrog
@centigrade
@shersexyguy!
I choose them because they are freakin awesome :)))

Updates:
The great thing about this Site is that you're not obligated to answer every question in the Feed :) so with that being said, don't answer If you don't want to ⌒.⌒ save me some time :p

1|1
16|32

Most Helpful Guy

• @Sunflower19 so I can compliment her maintain those curls :D and see if she turns around if I say Jasmine out loud lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • LOL xD & I probably would!! Anytime I go somewhere and someone says "Jasmine!!!" I turned out and find out that they weren't talking to me xP lol

• I feel the same way when someone says Xavier and they're not talking to me lol. I even made eye contacts with strangers and it just got weird lol.

• Hahahahaha!!! Thats funny :P their probably thinking "why is this guy staring at me?" :p

What Guys Said 31

• @TheNewClassic So I could take a picture with a freaking model and say I hung out with a model!
    @roarke so I can learn more from this wise man.
    @rthomas43 So I could cut off his beard and glue to to my face.
    @Misupanda cause she's a cool friendly person
    @AnimeDreama Don't talk to her at all but it would be nice to have a hot lesbian friend and I want to know how it is to hang out with a bunch of hot lesbians.

4|2
    0|0
  • I'd like to meat, and yes I do mean meat. The following:

@QueenofSilentFoxes honestly she called me an evil man, that hurt you know? I have feelings ! If I could meet her I would show her that I'm not that evil

@SomethingWicked we could meet up and sit back to back or maybe find a window that will keep us separated. Sounds good right?

@CommieDearest we could play hangman together, this time in real life ! Notice me senpai? lol jk jk

@front2back dat wine glass ! we could drink together sometime

@Pingju dat dog !

@kangy she goes around places and does things, by that logic I should go around with her

@DarkEmblem because he needs someone to meet him !

@baby_boo_ she's probably a number 7

I'm not finished yet ! I've still got more to go !

3|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha you're awesome

• Show All
    • It didn't explode

• yes, that's a (weird) habit of mine actually, can't say if it really works because noone has actually given feedback to me about it yet but do it lol

• @RationalMale - So I can finally meet a keyboard warrior, and watch his testicles shrivel back to his throat
    @CommieDearest - Her intellect and sarcasm is intoxicating
    @Prof_Don - Just seems like a cool dude when he messaged me, welcomed me here.
    @musical_mck99 - So she can point out who her bully is.
    @Athleticbroo - So I can workout with him... no homo
    and anyone else that regularly posts in the health n fitness section and knows what they're talking about.
    @zombiebabe - just cause she's everywhere but people ignore her.
    @medical2523 - so I can help turn him into an alpha / shredded kunt, and build up his confidence. Too many questions regarding insecurities with women.

I'm purposely leaving one person out, her name starts with a 'T', cause she's getting way to much attention.

4|0
    0|1
  • @Klaatu51 . I would love to see if he is as weird in real life as he is on the internet.

3|1
    1|0
    • @Mesonfielde i have the same ideals and opinions, but i'm less insulting of course. i don't go out and say to every short girl i come across "your height is pathetic" LOL

• If I left you off the list, don't feel like I'm leaving you off on purpose - if I included all the cool people on this site, this list would never end XD

• @MaskofInsanity - Real cool and laid back
    @BuchitaBuchys - Funny as a mofo/ girl next door lol
    @chocolateismylover -Cool as hell
    @Keyspirits -Would be a funny duo act with above
    @SandPlanet - One word. Awesome
    @DodgersGM - Would be cool to talk to. Probably the type of guy I should try to be really.
    @Ruby666 - Real laid back, different. Interesting
    @HelloHandsome - More than just "cool"
    @yaddayaddayadda02 -is that guy, says what he wants and is pretty open about it.
    @justbeinghonest - Great combination between humour, sarcasm and open mindness I think.

2|2
    0|0
  • I want to meet Anonymous. He/she keeps changing ages and sexes! And he/she is everywhere! It's amazing!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've talked to many people on here but 2 people that I'e gotten to know pretty well are @Misscoffeehead if I ever get the chance to go to Australia definitely want to chill with her and big red! Go riding down town or oh I don't know get some coffee' and tell her that I'm noicing' her noice ! lmfao And the other would be Shaniah28 so I could tell her face to face that everything will be okay, not to quit on her dreams and give a big hug!

1|0
    0|0
  • @emptymatrioska still.

talking online doesn't allow more then a good smalltalk or some fun talk but this girl is worth a pokemon battle

1|1
    0|0
  • @Iron_Man i'd like to see you eating spaghetti using your hands LOL

1|2
    0|0
  • @MaskofInsanity the only one I have at least, somewhat, at least a tiny bit, of affinity here with. I'm otherwise treading my path alone *grave voice* !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not care. I prefer someone who is good at tennis or basketball (sports) and competitive

2|0
    0|0
  • @Kris85 Drinking games are way easier in person!
    @WhiteSteve I have it from a reliable (?) source that he's a good guy. Plus, anyone that quick on the draw with a good mooseknuckle pic can't be all bad...
    @jeanbean We haven't actually talked, but I'd love to geek out with an Eagle driver.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes!! I already have some drinking games in mind. My favourite is red black, so you know that's going to be going down

• LOL! That'll get painful in a hurry! Cards run against me even when they're stacked in my favor!

• I'd like to take a moment here to say that I have no interest in meeting any of you

1|0
    1|0
  • @QueenofSilentFoxes-Sillyness for days!

@Negrodamus-Pretty sure he's the nicest person on this site!

@CommieDearest-The common sense would be so refreshing!

1|1
    0|0
  • All the women I talk to in my Messages and one other as well

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • oh my what a disgrace LOL... probably the girl will laugh at me

• No she will love you and then after she will be your girl

• All or none. Got no specific users to choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • @No_One_Cares_4_JustinUCaseUDontKnow

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to meet
    @Rcjh1987 and @TheNewClassic

2|0
    0|0
  • @DarkEmblem <3 :(

0|1
    0|0
  • They know who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • none at the moment. I don't really talk to anyone on here

2|0
    0|0
  • How many times does this fucking question need to be asked? holy shit

1|0
    2|2
  • Arianny Celeste hasn't made an account yet. So no one right now

0|0
    0|0
  • @keyspirits

1|1
    0|0
  • @Anonymous

2|0
    0|0
  • Awe thank you :) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • my Archenemy/friend @bertmacklinFBI

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not meeting them all? Just a mega meeting with all the guys and girls if gag!!

1|0
    0|0
  • @LovesTVDx

Because we both like watching the soaps on TV.

1|0
    0|0
  • @samanthamayxo

So I can be in her book

0|1
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I prefer that you're all at the other side of a screen.

18|10
    1|0
  • @WhiteSteve , he's my internet BFF , we have been talking almost everyday for close to a year now and he's my celestial twin brother
    @SandPlanet , her and I have had some great chats and we are more alike than we know
    @BertMacklinFBI , he's funny as hell, AND he lives in SoCal, so there's definitely a future GaG party trip planned for there
    @CommieDearest , I just started chatting with her and she's a cool cat.
    @Shmusername , he's a fellow Canadian and we get along great, and we even know a couple of the same people in real life!

2|3
    0|0
    • Yeah buddy! My sister from another mister! We should fuck up LA. @BertMacklinFBI can give us the grand tour and if he's not familiar with it I've been there enough times to find my way around. I even know some off-brand rapper from Compton that sells CDs at Venice Beach that can hook the weed up, he got me all three times I went. All others invited as well!

• Awesome! I'm down for a party road trip! I haven't actually passed out in any American gutters yet...

• Of course...

@BertMacklinFBI because he is hilarious & would be a great friend to have closer
    @Execu owes me a ringpop lol sooo, plus he has been MIA on here - still
    @Kataloso because i have to show him my bowling skills :)
    @BeardedDude because he just honestly seems like someone i can vibe with and have good conversation.

😊👍 kudos to them for being awesome.

1|2
    0|0
  • @CommieDearest so we could finally reach the conclusion of our epic discussions. Plus I can make her some South American food :P
    @islandinhabitant I have been wanting to slap him sometimes but I would just shake my head at him.
    @samanthamayxo I like Turkish chicken.<
    @AnimeDreama I wanna cuddle with my bae <3
    @Mesonfielde I want to try and fail to pronounce that damn word.
    @harakiri I wanna hug my Gingi :P
    @Betwyn Party time :D
    @TheDevilInside Ich bin nicht gut

I do wish to know this @WhiteSteve person better since I have heard so much about him

And of course, I wanna meet Sherlock Holmes.

1|1
    0|0
  • In no particular order:

@Mesonfielde
    @med11
    @SandPlanet
    @Klaatu51
    @SomethingWicked

2|2
    0|0
  • I would absolutely love to meet @CommieDearest & @SandPlanet, I have a feeling my stomach would hurt at the end from too much laughing :) :)

3|2
    1|0
    • Oh god, so true. We have the Pyro-board party plan :P (or whatever the fuck that thing was called)

• Show All
    • Well, then let's get you fuckin' piss drunk, @CommieDearest. :P

• Jack Daniels and Guinness!! Sure fire way to keep me hungover for three days straight :) :)

• @croxy because were twins and were going to get really retarded and it will be fun ha
    @bertmacklinfbi were getting matching tattoos so it will happen :)
    @animedreama because I wuvvv her 💜

0|1
    0|0
  • I would make girl-only party for the female G@Gers. But I can't.

2|1
    1|0
  • @QueenofSilentFoxes
    She's awesome :D

1|0
    1|0
  • @cómoestás (adorable and cute)
    @commiekiller (awesome , friendly and humorous)
    @DooMguy (interesting , humorous , mysterious , strange and adorable)
    @kangy (A wonderful sista :3 )

1|1
    0|0
  • Among guys, @Roarke - It'd be great to interact someone who is so witty and wise.
    Girls @DontDropIt I'm her fan!! I hope she doesn't consider me a stalker :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anyone well enough to meet lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Too many cool people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Mhhhhhhhhmmm
    Blondfrog

0|0
    0|0
  • No one. People I've interacted with here are pretty irritating.

3|1
    0|0