Does this site freeze up on you too? Especially when typing? And then you get automatically signed out?

Who has actually reported the issue? I didn't wanna report yet because this may only be happening to me. I have an iphone by the way with the new installed iOS 8.02. Could that be apart of the problem?

• Yea it does this to me all the time!!!
  • No I haven't had a problem like this yet (keyword "yet")

Most Helpful Guy

• The broswer setting is blocking your cookie for the purpose of system safety, please try to lower your security level of your phone.

• Ahhhh okayyy... Thanks!!! 😃

What Guys Said 5

• this never happened to me yet.

• Well its been doing it to me since i installed my iOS8. So i was just wondering if thats an issue. Yet my friend has an iphone too and he didn't install iOS8 yet. But yea its been doing this to us all week

• Yes!!! Me to!!! I think you're right that it's the iOS update causing the problem.

• It happens to me like 8 or 10 times a night

• I thought it was my computer

• Nawl I'm on the phone when on this site, so maybe its just the site. Like it just logged me out again a while ago

• I am on my laptop and it happenes all the time to me when I get on here at night time

• Yes does it with me from time to time

• It randomly freezes but not when typing

• I don't know its starting to annoy me. Its making me like your username even more because "ihatethiswebsite" lol

• Oh no i dont have that prob anymore. Now the only prob is that it freezes while typinrgb and then BAM! Signs you out

• I'm glad I don't have that problem lol

What Girls Said 2

• That used to happen to me a few months ago, but not anymore. Sorry, don't know what the problem is. I didn't even do anything, it just stopped on its own. :/

• Yea for me it did it a while back. Then stopped, and now started again but its worse than before

• Maybe contact the admins about it?

• Oh yea I will eventually. I just wanted to see who else had this prob first

• never happened to me

• oh sorry should read the question completely. don't have an iphone :s

• Lol its okay