Has anyone made a donation to RAVEN with their Xper points?

I just want to see all the good, selfless people here.

Don't answer if you didn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I always use my points to donate to RAVEN these days.
    I've been doing that for about a year now.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I've donated to RAVEN once so far, and I plan to do so again the next time I have enough Xper for it.

• Nope.

I've only ever redeemed for Amazon Cards

• No. I think I can't, but I would do if I could.

• I dont know enough about it to do so

• Founded in St. Louis in 1978, RAVEN is recognized nationally as a key part of the movement to end the cycle of violence in our families and communities. RAVEN prides itself on providing high quality domestic violence intervention and prevention services to those at-risk to commit violence.

• I have no idea what raven is, but I use mine for gift cards... I have no money to begin with. Poor college student blues.

• Thank you Sparrow24 I may donate if that is what they are about

• I have not used mine at all. I am too nice already.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I've made a donation to RAVEN. Go me.

• Yeah I did, it was either that or the Amazon card but I thought the money would be better spent going there.

• I'll answer anyway cause that 1 point i will get will go for that donation.

• I will eventually (that counts right?) The only thing I want is that GaG shirt but I'm not eligible. I almost want to lay down and cry. . . I'll never get that shirt. I'm not interested in the other stuff so I'll choose raven when I get the points

seriously though. . . why GaG why ! ? I really want that shirt :,( I'm willing to do anything for it !