Weird experiences on gag?

so have u ever had any weird experiences on gag?
yesterday a girl that i dont knoe messaged me and told me she had a problem so i told her to tell me it and see if i can help so she told the problem and i was shocked.. she has a problem with her PUBIC HAIR ?
how weird and awkward to tell me that
have u had any weird experiences like that? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't had an experience with someone approaching me with a problem, but I got a message from someone asking me if I would have a problem if he raped me. Good times.

• hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhaah oh my god
      wth is wrong with those people? xD

• Asking for permission to rape? Well at least he was nice about it

What Guys Said 8

• d00d that's a troll most likely hahaa. guy posing as a girl getting all his fantasy shit out of the way.

• This girl and I became friends like two years ago on here. As soon as we exchanged numbers on here she called me 24/7. I had 17 missed calls from her one Saturday. And I'm talking hang up and dial again calls. She left me all kinds of weird messages. It's like she snapped overnight. She eventually erased her profile on here

• I had few weird messages one female wanted dirty talk
    one female contacted me ask me if i am adult she claimed
    i wrote like a child well go on Skype i have proof i am adult
    whose in my profile picture on here than had few male haters
    but it was nothing i couldn't handle from any of them

• No but I don't shock at all. It's just hair and there's a finite number of ways to deal with it.

• I had a girl send me a nude photo was rather nice but really unexpected :P

• I just shaved mine recently. That'll get rid of those pesky pubic hair problems.

• once i made two gf in a day and next day i lost my account details i was not able to login and messed up everything

• one girl told me she has vaginal herpes and has sex with her boyfriend and asked me for help

What Girls Said 8

• I had this one "girl" message me every three days, asking me to tell her how to give a blow job.

For about a year.

• Omg it's gotta be a troll! She messaged me about a week ago as well. I have had two other instances on here with another "girl" and I put it in quotes because I also think "she's" a troll and is getting off to these weird conversations and fetishes. I am interested to know what this person said to you lol. See if their story matches the one I was given

• Someone sent me their address telling me to meet up with them for sex.
    Another person asked to talk about incest with me. lol

• I'm pretty sure whoever messaged you, messaged me as well.

Plus all the guys that say weird things

• One time some random guy kept messaging me. He kept saying he loved me. Then he asked for my Facebook, and when I wouldn't tell him he kept saying he loved me. It was wierd.

• Some guys sending messages I won't answer

• A troll lol most likely

• that girl messaged me too! lmao it was weird as hell