Does anyone ever actually redeem their points earned on this site? I want my TGI Friday Card!!! lol How does this stuff work?

Have you redeemed your points?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love getting the TGIF Fridays gift card I have used them twice now and working on No 3. I used to be on Answerbag they give you nothing at all. This is the only site that lets you earn free things and I like that a lot. I always wonder though how can they give so many free things away and still make money here?

• So if the card comes through the computer, do I print it out or something?

• ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Thank you so much for MH Huin

What Guys Said 5

• I've redeemed mine for numerous Amazon cards. Very satisfied.

• yeah i just got an amazon gift card recently XD

• Yes i got Amazon gift card i got use

• Yeah I've redeemed my points for the amazon card. Got it pretty quick too.

• So what all did you really have to do to get it?

• I went to Xper>redeem xper then I just typed the item I would like to redeem my points for. I got an email the next day with the digital card.

• how much do i need for a tgi frieday card and how much is on it :D

What Girls Said 2

• its easy... go to "my xper" then click on "redeem points"... you will have a response in the following 48hr

• There are two ways you can do it:

- Click Contact (found at the bottom of every GirlsAskGuys page).
    Select "Redeem Xper" from the Regarding drop down menu.
    Follow the instructions there for your specific request and BAM... you'll get a response within 24 hours!

- Or you can go to your profile page, click on "My Xper" from the left menu, then click on "Redeem Points" button, and follow the instructions.

Remember, redeeming Xper points only affects your Redeemable total, not your Total Xper Points or your Xper Level.

Giftcard codes are sent to your email address and must be redeemed within a year or they'll expire.

This information can always be found in our FAQ as well :-)

• Ohhh so if its a giftcard code, do I go over to Walmart or Target and tell them the code?

• No, not at all. You can print it out at home and take it to the restaurant or, I believe, you can keep the email on your smartphone and show THAT to them at TGIF.