Does anyone get the same messages I get every night?

For the past 3 weeks pretty much every night I get messages from girls from China and all other parts over there, they all want to get to know me better and they all just Joined this site and never post in the threads or post any questions, instead they jump right in and they start sending me messages. I know Its a scam so they can try to befriend me to come over to the USA and hook up with me for there meal ticket and green card. I just wish they would all go away, I am sick of it already. Who else gets these messages on this site from scammers?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I had one come in as soon as I posted my first question on here. I'd actually forgotten about that. I can't remember if I blocked her or just delete her message, but I haven't received any since.

What Girls Said 6

• Yep! from guys as far as africa really but i don't answer them like i used to... i don't really talk to any guys online any more because it was just all guys looking to hook-up... i tried to make some friends online but i had no luck... was just all guys messaging going like "I would never much like to be good friends with you", make that "good friends" lol how stupid do they think i am? lol. The last guy i tried to meet who i met online pretty much stood me up on purpose, i was left standing there for an hour till i headed back home again... almost got locked out because of him too but thankfully i caught my parents going to shopping on time so i went in town with him... haven't attemtped to meet guys from online again.

• I am getting them right now as I write this

• Aww thats good that you think so high off yourself I like Champions

• Haha thanks :) i know how annoying it is, i get like 2 guys in the first half hour of being logged in going "hey babe! you looking sexy! can we talk?" lol they hang around more in the early hours of the morning but i've had guys being super friendly then next thing they call everything i say a load of bullshit lol great... silly trolls... i've not really talked to guys online lately since the last guy i met stood me up on purpose... don't really feel like it.

• No but I have gotten some weird ones from "girls" about their problems and ask me to help them on it. Very odd problems they have which leads me to believe they are not actually women

• I get those from reg users that's cool as I like helping people. But as for you It sounds like they are trying to trick you into some kind of sex talk

• OMG so I guess I'm not the only one who got a message from that girl... she said she had a swim competition & she wanted to know what to do with her pubic hair... in my head I thought "you've clearly swam before & you're just now trying to figure out what to do with it? :/ "

• Ya she used the swim completion on me as well. She started off by saying she had a problem and asked if I could help. I really don't get people sometimes. @Yellowbone

• that's so weird! hope they go away! :)

• At first I thought this was kind of racist but then I took a second and thought about it. It makes sense. LOL. Asians.

• Yes! Yesterday I got a message from a girl saying, "hi what's up". I also got one from some guy who asked me, "how are you dear?". Kind of creepy!

• Block your profile from getting messages

• If I do that The Reg Gag Girls can't Message me and I get new girls writing me from time to time

What Guys Said 8

• Report the user from their profile page and we'll take care of it.

• Dude, it ain't for the meal ticket/green card. Odds are it's hoping you're stupid enough to respond and maybe give off personal info they can use to steal stuff.

• It all adds up to being the same thing No matter how you look at it. Either way there looking for something.

• I don't.

Feeling thankful :)

• If you couldn't stop it , how about going with enjoy it.

• I play there game back and then shut them down but Its getting old now, I have had a girl make a thread and want me to text her but I figured she was a hater and just wanted to get my number since I had just had a fight with one 10 min before the message

• Me love you long time lol Its probably my cousins IPEASLO, ILOVEBIGWANGS and the worst of them all ISUCKYSUCKYYOURPEEPEE.

• How come they don't , message me? Lifes soo unfair!

• really? i have no idea that scammers already roaming here , no one send me those messages here though..

• Nope. Never gotten any. I'm sorry that you are though.

• Oh no problem Its the way of the net they find ways to bother people