Are people who ask questions of the 'Who's the cutest GAGer' variety just looking for compliments?

Just like the 'rate me' askers? We don't usually have real pictures, for one thing

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I'm all confident about my sexy looks 😄😄

• With me i did a rate me question because im really insecure about myself. I already thought the worst about myself, so i knew bad ratings wouldn't make me feel that much worse. So yeah, i asked the rate me to get to know what other people think of me, so i could get an idea of how i actually look, instead of how bad i think i look.

• more like they are bored and came out with the topic or curious to see who is the popular one
    (that's for anon user)

• Attention seekers.

What Guys Said 8

• they most likely are. or maybe they just are bored or wanna see who gets tagged and the comments that go with it lol

• the first few were fine to me, but I hate that its become a weekly thing now... and the question hardly changes. I really hope the trend dies off

• It's a popularity contest. I think naturally they'd like to be called the cutest, but really it's just for fun.

• I'm sure some of them are. I don't know what percentage it'd be cause I can't read their minds.
    Those questions are pretty pointless tho cause its always the same people getting the compliments.

• Well either they're narcissistic or they could generally have no idea how they look to others and want a honest answer.

• - - - - - - yep

• yupp
    but if include this
    'PS: this is not for fishing compliments'

• It's that question where GaGers basically tag each other over and over again in several questions. Different question but same principle.