Your reaction on this?

Hellow fellow GAGers, so, how would you feel if you met accidentaly a relative or someone you know, here on GAG? Would you be embarrased?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh my god depending on how close i am to them id probs avoid them [distant person] or seriously deactivate [close person].
    its not that i have anything to hide. it's just that the point of me making this account and being active on it is to seriously escape my real life for awhile. i like alternating between the real and online worlds. being here and 'interacting' with people from different cultures is relaxing and somewhat educational for me, so to have someone 'permeate' through that just creates this weird disturbance in.. the forces haha :P i think that made some sense.

What Girls Said 11

• Depends if you have mentioned something bad about them or betrayed them in someway, then yes it would be a horrible way for them to find out. But if your squeaky clean then no problem all the family is welcomed.

• No, not 'Embarrassed,' Impressed. xx

• impressed? why?

• ohhh.. well ok. as i see you are 30-35 so you dont have to be embarrased. im 16 so you get the point and why i asked the question xD

• Ah yes, I do... And I agree with something like this... However, to be fair, I deleted many friends and family members when they got into my business of Who was on my list of friends... Too close for comfort... xx

• I don't have a problem with it. Didn't do anything wrong to be ashamed of.

• you don't have to do something wrong to have shame... Having sex with your spouse isn't wrong, but we still don't want our family and friends to watch us do it...

• We can't always manage on our own. If we could, we wouldn't form societies, we 'd live alone in the wild. We receive help from each other on our everyday life. We all face problems sometimes, we all need some help and guidance. Sometimes we just don't know, sometimes we know but we are confused.. Talking to someone and hearing advice is always beneficial and not shameful. The only bad thing is blindly following advice just because someone told you to, without you thinking or doing any judgement.

• its just that people judge other people really easy

• Nope since I have nothing to hide, I'm not embarrassed what I've written on here. I speak the same online as in person, I don't get why people have to be fake anytime that's F*****g annoying to me.

• I wouldn't be embarrassed. After all, they're here too so they can't judge me XD

• That'd be fun. I have nothing to hide.

Not sure how they would feel though...

• I would be surprised but not embarrassed

• I wouldn't be

• eh I really don't know. But yeah I guess I would be embarrased

• Oh, that would so cool, lol

• Yeah certain people

What Guys Said 7

• Not really. I don't mind having a relative or someone I know to be here. I don't share anything I should be hiding from them.

• Of course I would thats why I dont bring anyone on my Facebook

• What do you mean you dont bring anyone on your Facebook?

• ahhh ok then!

• Fist Bump

• Yeah, it would embarrass me as I really don't know any
    relatives or friends who personally come on here

• yeah which is why I think it's weird they're trying to get people to like it on Facebook and whatnot

• No, unless you're in hot water with someone.

• I SURE WOULD!

• No and I can't think of a reason why I would.