How the heck do you get followers on this thing?

What's a brother got to do to get followers. What kind of questions do you all like that will make you want to follow someone

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I follow three people I think...1 is my boyfriend who only used GaG once and the other two I follow just as a thank you for helping me. I don't filter my questions so it has no purpose to me really. I have like 11 followers though a good handful are older men so that is kinda creepy but I don't post anything inappropriate so I just don't worry about it. Honestly it isn't even that big of a deal like it would be on Twitter or tumblr to name a few.

• haha, i would follow you but i don't want to be on that list of creepy older guys lol

• hahah, a lot of guys are weird. I'll take that as an ok sign to follow you then haha

• ya it's cool :)

• Try following them first? I rarely even check my followers tbh, I don't think most people use their followers to filter the feed so there's not much of a point other than to say "hey I like your posts"

• why do you want them?

• I don't know how it happens it just does i hardly follow anyone though i forget that button exist lol

• You just got me!

• Dayum I'd like to know that too... You got me though!

• OMG Tell Me About it lol!! I'll be friendly and follow you if you follow back?

• I understand your pain, lol

• I wondered as well, and I just found out that I have 18 followers, even though I don't follow anyone

• i think its eaiser for girl to get followers as guys would just follow anyone that looks attractive

• True, it's mostly guys who are following me

• Idk, one day I just noticed that I had followers and was like... "kewl"

What Guys Said 6

• Give good answers, let others know your interests, describe some interesting things about yourself, etc. Once people get to know you you will start getting followers.

• Here on GAG? I follow someone if I like the person's questions. Or, if the person takes time to answer mine and seems to be a kind person.
    Invest time in answering people's questions, and ask an interesting question when you need assistance or have inspiration to ask something that many people can share opinion on.
    You'll see, the site is very interactive. You'll have fun!

• I found the best way was to offer anyone who follows me 2 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies. :-)

• Give thoughtful, honest and good advice, while adding a bit of your personality also. Some people will like your personality and follow. Also do what Commie said.

• well you seem relatively new. Just post a lot of good opinions and people will notice you and will follow you in order to see more of your stuff

• ADD ME PEOPLE.