What is the most difficult thing for you to do on GAG?

What is the most difficult thing for you to do on GAG, users?
Thanks for your answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Holding the interest to share my opinion, from the start of my typing an answer to the end. I have given up more than overcoming this dilemma, or more so disinterest, in the recent past.

What Guys Said 23

• Sometimes i really want to help the teens here and i'll start to write, after a while i give up and think:

"i wouldn't understand this at their age, they won't understand it."

So rather than an in depth analysis of their situation. I just write a short answer that they will ignore because people will read what they want to hear anyways.

• This is so true!!!

• But have you ever tried?

You said you already started typing so why not give it a shot if they dint understand they dint understand or if they ignore the helpful advice they ignore it but give it a shot worm of us could actually use the advice or need it that's the purpose of us asking for if.

We're not all immature and I'm not saying that we or I inow everyihing I know I don't but a lot of adults on here don't realize how much we do know or can take in.

• Most of the time, i am answering "what does this mean" questions which can be frustrating because i am answering "he touched my elbow, does he love me?"

My long answer might delve into explaining how and why it doesn't matter but i simply answer "doesn't mean anything."

If i do find a good question that is well written and i feel the person put some thought into it, i reciprocate with an answer that hopefully matches their care.

But.. it is rare since 90% of these question on GAG i feel can be answered by googling.

• Well, since becoming a mod, I'm kind of expected to take the high road and not rip apart people who say idiotic shit, and that kinda sucks.

• I disagree, just do it more efficiently. You can call someone a fucking cum guzzling douche bag. Just say it more prettily.

• Haha, I'll need to work on my wordsmithing.

• Opining on 'rate me' questions lol - I just don't like rating people for looks by numbers

Most of these are kids either the under 18s or somewhere in their teens.

I resolved it for myself by explaining what I think but never putting numbers ;-)

• logging off, sometimes.

• Maybe you can tell yourself
      that "I dare to stop! " Haha :)

• Easy, it's nice to people that don't deserve it, hands down. I've run into some real assholes on here, and sometimes it can be difficult to not be polite.

• Selecting a most helpful answer (sometimes) even though I rarely ask questions.

• When the GAG bot keeps pestering me to give out gold stars to the most helpful answers, even in questions where at least 5 people had the exact same good answer. How am I supposed to pick the best answer when they're all pretty much the same?

• That robot disturbs me at 5pm everyday, Singapore time. Haha :)

• To get MH besides the number of opinions i post per day LOL

• Nothing hard here other than my dick

• dealing with numbskulls.

• To have enough interest to stay on.

• Confess ma luv to ma luver :/
    @chocolateismylover

• Hahaha, I thought the entire GAG is already filled with your confessions to her :P

• But u always flirt with different girls here... u sure?

• @kangy yap, they are juz aquintances nothin' more. Ma luver is on whole new lv cuz she's the kinda cutie in a million hard to find :3

• Its hard to not be a cheeky bastard

• Never anon.
    I have made up my mind not to on any opinion ever.

• Give people advice on shit and tell them to stop doing something when I know damn well I do the same shit.

• Answer a "rate me question".

I don't have the heart to be honest, so I just don't answer.

• Being the first male to answer. O WAIT I DID IT! I AM THE POKEMON MASTA!!!

• To not get hostile and immature when someone is trolling or being a ignorant dick.

• To decide if i hav to click on anonymous or not

• nothing, why would something be difficult

• Just clicking on stuff and submitting stuff and it not loading so I have to keep refreshing the page

• Log off lol

• Actually finding questions i care to answer. Most are stupid so i just say f it im not answering.

What Girls Said 21

• dealing with the constant supply of shitheads gets old after a while.

• Hey I love you :P

• @atomiccarrot you have assiduously created an assortment of asstastic, yet assinine, ... er... words. :p

• I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY CHEST IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE <3

• Actually getting people to give you a straight forward answer... lol some questions you ask they answer fine but other more deeper questions they tend to beat around the bush and it makes you wonder why you even bothered lol.

• For me is try to get mad, I usually end laughing hard rolling on the floor when I read people's questions, answers and comments.

• To be politically correct
    :P

• Stay in touch with everyone when you need to take time zones into account.. It sucks, but it is what it is 😏

• Its hard to stay calm when people are intolerably idiotic.

• I would say:
    Dealing with trolls
    Tons of repeated questions by different users (of course new users will post similar post as older users)
    Rate me questions
    Reading teens ridiculous questions

• trying to defend my opinion when others try to force their personal views on mine...
    and here i thought we were all allowed to have different views on things...

• uh nothing is supposed to be difficult on this website except for when you get a total douche bag who attacks people in the opinion area jsut because they disagree. it turns into kindergarten really fast sometimes but most times its okay.

• Remain calm and not respond when there is so much ignorance, trolling, hate, racism, and stupidity

• Biting my tongue.

• Share my voice on here. I finally did it.

• Not most difficult but it's hard to ask questions and have to sit and wait for answers lol.

• Get the most helpful thing 😂😂😂

• Keep my cool.

• Make people laugh;-;
    I'm gonna eat my weight in ice cream, k? Bai

• Picking the most helpful opinion

• Not being enraged.

• Log off...

• Dealing with people that argue with my opinion, even though they asked for.

• Log off.

(fill)