Procrastination at it's finest. Does GAG take away from your work day?

I am sitting here and watching the hours fly by... Sheesh. Does anyone else find GAG to be a distraction while at work? I am supposed to be doing Recruitment Marketing and I am seriously mindlessly browsing through GAG lol.

AGH.

• Yes. Distraction!
  • No. Work is work.
  • GAG is my work.
Who is the party pooper who voted B? Lol Show yourself! :p
... Shuts down web browser and goes back to work... temporarily.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Yes you know GaG has got hold on you when
    can't go take a crap/ take bath/ eat breakfast
    cause you need to hurry to come back online

• Yes! A big distraction! The only way is to shut off the wifi, but then my family will be pissed, because they also browse the net.

• It certainly doesn't add time to my day lol

• Yes. I delude myself into thinking I am thinking about the problem, but that isn't as true as I would hope it to be. Oh well, until they figure it out...

• I just joined GAG, but I'm feeling that if I can have some say in what I'm doing, feeling and thinking, it's worth it.

• on welfare. so, no

• When I worked I never went onto GAG because I had to use the company's computer. They can track me through that. Never use a company computer or phone to do something not related to work.

• Merp. That is definitely what I waiting to happen... Should be enough reason but ugh. I cannot sseem to focus.

What Girls Said 5

• totally and completely! I, like everyone else, would like answers and feedback on my questions -- so Im curious if people have answered. (Hit refresh, repeat.) :))

• not really. I come mostly when I don't work or in breaks. But I also don't answer that much questions daily. the most is maybe 10 question. sometimes 3 or 4. But I think those who go to 7-8xper level in two months should consider having a life.

• It takes away from my work night, yes lol

• Sometimes especially because I work from home but I generally procrastinate so I won't totally blame GAG for it.

• I'm suppose to be cleaning my house right now.

• tells self *"5more minutes"*
      -- 5min. pass --
      tells self *"one more question"*

• lmao. woah. You and @JustinCaseUDontKnow are perfect for a TrueLife episode.

• I have a quota to meet and then I am done :D