What is baddest (worst in your way) said to you on GirlsAskGuys through message?

What is BADDEST (WORST IN YOUR WAY) SAID TO YOU ON GIRLSASKGUYS through message? thnx.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• Two come to mind:
    "Mmmm I want to smell your hair and your v***** you sexy girl I am touching myself ;))" or something equally creepy.

"Ayy please kick my balls"

My face when I read them : http://i50.tinypic.com/65sjrd.gif

• You should have taken that last offer.

• @sandplanet But he would have liked it! Instead I told him that I have bigger balls than him.

• Haha, you're right, you're right. But maybe he just *thinks* he likes it (the fantasy of it), and then when you actually kick his balls, he realizes how absolutely horrible the pain is.

• Oh man, I have gotten so much hate mail here that I find it pretty entertaining now.

I've been called ugly/not attractive by a few people here. I've been called a bitch, a stupid bitch, and a fucking bitch. Some guy on here sent me a message saying that he hates Canada, and that Canadians are stupid as fuck, ended the message with USA USA USA! and then blocked me.

"Communist", "commie", and "tree-hugging hippie communist" are popular insults thrown towards me. One person on here said that I'm communist because I'm Canadian. Another said I was an authoritarian communist for having moderate left wing views. After stating that my ethnicity is Russian and that most of my family had lived in Soviet Russia at some point or another, one girl sent me a message saying that meant I was a "dirty Soviet commie" and that I should kill myself before I spread communism around. I don't even know where people get this shit from, lol.

One more - I once got a message from a guy saying that my fiance must be either "super thirsty and desperate or mentally retarded in order to be with a raging bitch like me". That was after I disagreed with him on something trivial.

• Damn girl, these people are ruthless. I'm glad you brush it off now. That's fucked up that people think it's funny to say shit just cuz you're Canadian. Pffft. People these days I swear. :/

• On my second day on GaG I got called a 'dirty left wing communist whore', you just can't believe that people still think that shit, are we still living in the cold war or something? The bitch comments just seem to a go to response for many, which is sad that they have to resort to that so quickly.

• "i wanna put a baby in you"

• People like to block me and spam my inbox with insults.

Just today, some chick called me a bitch and a "fat ho" and told me to kill myself. Yet her and her friend were messaging me and blocked me, so I couldn't respond and say "stfu". Ok, put your big girl panties on lol People take things too seriously.

Some other guy called me a "cunt face curry eater." And guys call me "stupid feminist whore."

Meh, it's all part of the process. lol I have never blocked anyone, but a lot of people have blocked me, and continue commenting and spamming my inbox. Womp womp
    *Plays world's tiniest violin :,( haha

• I've never read but super nice comments from you though. Wow.

• I have to agree with all those peeps.

• Lol Yea, me too :P @CommieKiller

• Him: Do you like playing alone?
    Me: What?
    Him: Do u masturbate?

From @oddsonchances

"do u think a perosn can have sex with anything"

From @ nikhilluvz

No I don't think a person can have sex with anything.

Do you want to see mine? :P

• Some guy told me to kill myself once. He disagreed with one of my opinions so he messaged me, called me terrible names, and then said I should throw myself off a building.

• Oh, man. I've had a lot but the first ones that come to mind...

I had this one guy become obsessed with me. He would message me constantly asking the same questions and if I thought he was cute and if I would date him. I rejected his advances so he would make multiple harassing posts about me and talk shit about my bisexuality. There was another milder case with another creep here too.

I had one guy message me talking about how we wanted so badly to get with a black girl and when I told him I wasn't interested he started calling me all types of N-words and sluts

One GIRL didn't like that I was in a relationship with a white guy so she decided to tell me that I was just a "dumb n*gger who needs to stay with her own monkey kind"

• Someone once wished death upon my son in a PM.

That's going to be hard to top, my dear haters.

• A girl that likes anal... What a breath of fresh air...

• " your lips are so sexy. I'd like them wrapped around my cock". Ya... Smh. I just ignore and if they persist then I use the lovely block button.

• "hello, I am a man and I have a penis"

I didn't know men have penises. Nice way to start a conversation.

• Guy: Just now you told me you don't want to kiss me but why I want to kiss you. Age doesn't matter.
    Me: Are you some pedo or a perv.
    Guy: Yes I'm a perv but you're no longer a child.
    Me: Fucking son of a bitch.
    *user Blocked*.
    And a lot others. This one was from some user called @heygirlu

• "Hey yo my c*ock is... inches wanna see a pic?"

• Lol I was told that I was a slut because I am from United States

• You effing piece of c ---t. I hope you die. I've learnt to become a sociopath from that <3.

• "Can we talk about feet worship?"

• Did some 1 really said this?

• I think DEMONS will burns them into hot oil @ HELL after his death

• Yes, I guess so. Sadly, he was from India :(

• "You're sexy call me when you turn 18" lol what the duck?

• This one guy would talk about digging into his pants, scratching his butt and farting.
    Disgusting, he was also over my age. this was the only one. I didn't get any really bad messages x-x.

• A guy sent me a message and he's no longer on the site. I'm not sure the level of profanity that is acceptable on here, so I'll edit. "I never f&ucked a black chick before. What do I have to do to squirt in you?"

• 'F*** you and f*** your mother ' :(

• My home and everything in it has been threatened; fire threats, break-in threats, hack threats, vandalism threats.
    The lives of my family members have been threatened.
    The lives of my dogs have been threatened.
    My life has been threatened; violence and death threats.

• Messages :
    1)"I have a 8 inch D**k , you wanna see it?"
    *) I'm not interested in seeing tubes... you wanna show my dad? -.-
    2)"Let's sex cam"
    *) don't you have a wife >=)
    3)"Wow, is that you on your profile picture? Nice, can I have your facebook, kik?"
    *) nope, I don't have a book on my face , get the fuck off my chat box before I kik you! -.-
    4)"hey, want friendship, what's your bra size"
    *) what is friendship gonna do with bra size? O. o
    5)"do you wear panties?"
    *) I'm like , no I'm a free bird...-.-
    6) (the worst of all) "I like foot worship, can I worship yours?"
    *) I'm like O. O errrr...

• I had some random chick call me a bitch then attack me on a question then she answered a question I had harassing me telling me to get over it and "it comes with the territory" and she accused me of calling her a bitch

• Baddest? That would be this question

• Sorry sis, but dont troll , please tell genuinely someone sent u bad message

• I'm not trolling.. how is this trolling?

What Guys Said 13

• Funny you should ask, just this morning some Turkish bro messages me: "FUCKING BLACK FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S BLACK PUSSY"

I sent some funny shot back to him, then he just said it again and blocked me. Weirdo.

• I think these guys just learn some English swear words and insults and they run with it.

• I don't memorize them. I delete and block the user right away. And forget about it.

• OK. Here it goes. I said Hi to a girl. She said hi back. She said she's from USA, I said I'm from India. Then she called me creep and said bye. I said "LOL, Bye see ya then" . And she's said "i hope never to see you again". And its been only 4 days since I joined this site. Her Loss :P

• Nothing too horrific but uncalled for. 'You could cut me out of your life and I wouldn't even care.' And this came from another user on GAG that I'd helped previously that somehow I also made mad that I didn't do anything to at all but try to help. That's the most excitable thing I can remember, sadly.

• Attention: you have not yet picked a most helpful opinion.

I do not want to pick one of them; all those opinions suck!

• Nobody messages me. There has been a lot of nasty comments targeted at me though, several comments have been "fuck you asshole", "you're a jerk", "go to hell". Those comments were made by weak minded individuals that didn't like any answer that didn't agree with them. Some people lol!

• well better not to mess with such Stupid people , bcoz They will drag u down to their level , and they can beat you there as they hav experience of low dirty level :)

• I don't really care what I get called they don't know me, they are just children whoever resorts to insults and name calling over an intelligent discussion.

• "You have received a warning from GirlsAskGuys because this is a playground for Liberal bullies and your conservative views are not welcome here, troll."

hdwallpapersfactory.com/.../...llpaper-1007099.png

• 1|0
  • One time I messaged a mod to point out objectionable content, and she told me she wouldn't help me with anything, and then I'm about 99% sure that she reported me for "harassment".

• I don't know. All the anon hate has just become a blur...

• On my ancient profile I got a lot of dirty words, not bad ones mind you, dirty.

• That i am a racist lol I get that a lot but I dont remember Islam being a race.

• "Would you have a threesome with me and my brother?"