What gager has built you up when you were at your lowest?

What gager has built you up when you were at your lowest? For me it s @rcjh1987

0|1
14|11

Most Helpful Girl

• there is a lot.. first would be BeardedDude (his no longer on GaG anymore) I shared so much life experiences with him, we connected so well with each other, I still keep in contact with him outside of GAG.. um @Red_Dragon his my boo he knows that lol @BertMacklinFBI his a rev head like me, so we brag about random crap we do with our cars and our motorbikes lol and there is another one.. I'm sure he will be reading this AHAHA but I talk to him every single day and my heart skips a beat when I see his messages.. his amazing.. but in saying that, when I'm down the guys mentioned above can turn my frown upside down

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 11

• Dunno, a lot of them I guess.

I'm always mentioning @BertMacklinFBI even though we rarely answer each others questions/interact because I just get the feeling that he's a good dude. All his answers are so relaxed and confident.

@Sparrow24 has given a lot of good advice, not just to me, but to a lot of people on GaG.

There's a lot of random nice people on here and not just peeps trolling for sex comments. Although those are still fun to answer.

1|2
    0|0
  • @masamii

She is the most thoughtful, sweet, helpful, understanding, and giving person I've had the pleasure of meeting. We has been talking for so long now, and she is *still* helping me. Recently reassuring me since I've been feeling pretty low lately. Her encouragement, listening, continual pep talks mean the world to me, and my appreciation knows no bounds. I can never thank her enough. And I enjoy listening to her too and trying to help her, with some thing that was/is happening on her end (Granted I could never be as helpful as her, but I try my best haha)

Mods. If you are reading my post, @masamii deserves some kind of award from this place. Seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • @xhoneyxbeex has Always been nice and always good advice.

1|3
    0|0
  • @Sparrow24 no doubt.

1|4
    0|0
  • @Willow4 by far. OMG. I felt like I could tell her anything and everything. She was the only one who I felt like I could truly be myself with. Not limiting myself to anything. She will be missed. :(

1|0
    1|0
    • I never got a reply from her sister. I still don#t know if she's fine or not. :(

• Show All
    • @SandPlanet Oh okay. All we can do is hope I guess :/. Let me know if you find out anything though.

• No Gager really has. God has though! :D. "When you are down to nothing, God is up to something!"

3|0
    2|1
  • Quite a few

0|0
    0|0
  • @TheNewClassic but she's now gone... forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a one at present.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one in particular but GAG has helped me a ton.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Agree 1000000Percent.

0|0
    0|0