Which GAGer would you like to unblock you?

everyone who's blocked me i wish he/she could undo the block LOL

1|0
22|17

Most Helpful Girl

• My goal is to have the largest block list on GaG
    i814.photobucket.com/.../...augh-o_zps6dcd8e6a.gif

3|3
    3|1
    • There's no way you can beat @LauraMarx with that, and she's already left the site I think, lol. (or at least she hasn't been around for 2 months now)

• Show All
    • Nah @cavmanier actually adds to conversations. If someone merely repeats themselves more than twice or can't stop unreasonably commenting on my shit... to the block list ya go!

@mesonfielde (forgot to mention you)

• Thanks for mh :D

What Girls Said 21

• LOL, puhlease. haters gonna hate. potatoes gonna potate. #nofucksgiven

1|3
    1|0
  • I don't even know who has me blocked. I don't really care lol.

2|3
    0|0
  • No, not really. Everyone who has blocked me, did so because they didn't like something I had to say. I speak the truth and I rarely sugarcoat things, and some people just can't take it. I haven't been blocked by anyone I like, as far as I know.

1|2
    0|0
    • This little kid is just going around calling everyone a "fucking bitch"

This is GaG not Xbox live.

• I think almost everyone and their mothers have blocked me lol But I don't block anyone. I have more people who've blocked me than follow me lol But they like to block and then spam my inbox with insults :P

The only user I really want to unblock me is @OhMyGoddess, she has the funniest questions and comments. Especially with her "boo boos" XD

0|0
    0|0
    • what? why what have you done and they block you? yeah we're similar in this, i don't block anyone but there are about 12-15 GAGers who have blocked me. and might be more that i don't know :they did :-(

• I pick Noblesse

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't like being blocked but I understand that if I block somebody that they will usually try to block me back

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I remember well but justbeinghonest or something blocked me. I don't necessarily want her to unblock me , just to know why she blocked me lol. We haven't even talked and I doubt I was rude to her or something. Besides from her, I've never found any blocker of mine, so I guess that's good lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been blocked by a few people on here and it doesn't bother me until I see one of their dumb opinions and I want to verbally assault them for it.

I understand why they have blocked me.

2|1
    1|1
  • I was going to block you but after @Mesonfielde talked to me a decided I wouldn't, so you escaped a blocking!

1|2
    0|0
    • Yay! :D to be honest, I like reading Klaatu's responses, his honesty is entertaining.

• thank you both then!!!

• I do find them ridiculously amusing I must admit! I was in a pissy mood that day :)

• I really have no idea who blocked me, but yeah, if anyone blocked me, it would be nice if they unblocked =)

0|1
    0|0
  • @BeardedMan was a pain in the ass because he kept harassing me anonymously. I eventually figured it out and blocked him back. I'm curious about why he was so obsessed though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't care. I'm actually impressed that I've only been active for 2 days and I'm already blocked by 2 people lol :P

0|2
    0|0
  • I have no idea who had blocked me, and I don't care.

0|2
    0|0
  • I only know 2 people that blocked me. I really don't care if I'm unblocked or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • So far only that @paullaunder blocked me
    not really care about people blocking me

0|1
    0|0
    • who the hell is PaulLaunder?

• @Mesonfielde he used andrew smith picture as his profile pic and pretend to be him :D and harassed the girls here

• I don't know who has blocked me tbh? haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg!! You are asking me to get in trouble my naming names lol

0|1
    0|0
  • eh if anyone blocked me, then good for them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them. They blocked me for a reason. Clearly I'm not their cup of tea

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. But it's fucking annoying, when you comment on someones question, then the asker loses their shit in the comments. And they block you so you can't reply, or argue for your case.

3|1
    0|1
  • No one has blocked me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• You know, maybe @josesmaf ( http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/josesmaf ) because I have zero clue when he blocked me and why.

I've also been blocked for an indeterminate amount of time by @ledfoot64 ( http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/ledfoot64 ) and I don't think I've ever actually talked to him, but considering I also don't think I ever encountered a time when I didn't disagree with his opinion, that might actually be for the better.

I was hoping to be unblocked by @CommieDearest but that *did* happen so yay

new2.fjcdn.com/.../...9c1370587081857631d02fec.png

2|1
    0|0
  • I wish @hahahaha1 would unblock me. I know we got off on the wrong foot, what with him telling me to fuck my mother in her black pussy, but I feel like we were just about to make a breakthrough. If you're reading this, talk to me, Goose. I've got a lot of great stuff I can share. Here I am, with open arms. Come on, Cochise... just push that button.
    http://youtu.be/2lLmYLw0WRI

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I don't care. The only person i know that blocked me was Taurus, on his old account, when harakiri and I were joking around. He blocked her too lol.

2|2
    0|0
  • Wölfin frualen is like the only person who has me blocked that I'm aware of... and I don't know why!!! It's so frustrating not knowing why someone made the decision that they never want to see me again.

Like Idc that she blocked me, I just wanna know why lol. Even if it's because she thinks I'm an idiot.

2|1
    0|0
    • She blocked me too and I've never even talked to her. Lol.

• Show All
    • Lol me too. I agree with some of the things she's posted and I wanted to up vote but couldn't :p I think she blocks anyone who gets mentioned in those gager questions. I'm like 97% sure this is how she operates. Kinda seems petty... but oh well :D

• @harakiri
      No I think she despises us :o

• Commie Dearest we have each other blocked but I unblocked her now

0|2
    0|0
    • did she block you first? she's famous about doing this, as far as i've seen and i don't know why? :-/ strangely i've not been blocked by her : O

• Show All
    • might of had to do with the gay thing

• No it was something else I see many people having trouble with her so I dont really care. I hate womem that want to challenge a man over nothing because there bored

• I could care less. I don't even know who blocked me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was blocked by some chick after I commented about her eyebrows, wanted to apologize but got blocked.

1|1
    0|0
  • Noo one! Whoever blocked me please keep me blocked.

1|1
    0|0
  • I might as well say what everybody else is saying @CommieDearest

0|2
    0|0
  • No one has blocked me as far as I know. Haven't ever given them a reason to. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm new here and no one to my knowledge has blocked me. Even if they did I wouldn't know or care lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Doubt anyone has blocked me. I'm not that cool yet. But I'm sure they would have blocked me for a reason, so yah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder why people whose profiles told me they are from germany blocked me in the past. not happening anymore but that kept a secret

0|1
    0|0
  • No one and I don't really care.

1|1
    0|0
  • Comment if you have me blocked, so then We'll know

0|1
    0|0
  • I tried blocking myself from this site.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who's blocked me lol

0|1
    0|0