If GAG gives you chance to get mode control?

If you had a chance to change something in GAG what would that be?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• We'd have a division in the site by age, so the under 18people could be off by themselves telling each other what they want to hear!

• Eliminate anonymous comments and answers completely. You can still ask questions anonymously though.

Seriously, I've asked some people why they answer anonymous for stupid questions like what's their favorite food, and they have literally said "Oh, I'm always anonymous so I forgot to turn it off."

I'd make it so you can have a gallery of pictures on your profile, kinda like instagram but only like 10 pictures max and no likes.

I'd also make the upvote and downvote system back how it was like a month ago.

• Many opinions / comments would be removed that are of
    hurtful/ distasteful. Do away with highly sexual questions
    that should not even be on this site. Do away with all the
    rate me questions. Anonymous users would only be able
    to answer anonymous questions only. The follows button
    would be replaced with friend request button ( this would
    be option for all users )

• Better chat window. And some sound notification. And fix all bugs. And able to remove anonymity for the people who you follow and they follow back.(ONly those who we wish to select.)

• Include a chatroom

• To limit the amount of times anonymous could be used.
    Anonymous trolls and shit talkers are the worst.

• Make it so you can comment on other comments anonymous.

Users could also block anonymous responses, if they wish.

• It would be cool to have a pervert-meter.

• To be able to debate whether a? Would be taking down

What Girls Said 3

• I'd make it possible to report moderators. One person was made a moderator on this site that I really hate and I don't know what to do about it. All the other moderators are good people but not this one particular person.

• xD Just clic in block bottom :3

• You can report moderators. Just go to their profile as you would report anyone else on the site. You can also block the person from their profile as well.

• Change it back to old gag

• I wouldn't change anything, to me its more or less exactly what it needs to be. Don't fix what isn't broken