Why do some Gagers here act like "gangs"?

Whenever I have an argument with someone, their friends wait for my other comments to harass me, be rude, be sarcastic, or ignore me when I talk to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure why people would gang up like that but if people are rude reporting the answer/comment/question is the best thing to do.

What Guys Said 6

• It's because this is a gagster's paradise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OavmjjfUKYc

anon, you wana tell me what this is all about?

as I walk through the valley of the shadow of GaG I take a look at my followers and realise there's none left
    'cause I've been postin' and votin' so long, even the mods think that my mind is gone
    but I ain't never crossed a anon that didn't deserve it, me be treated like a punk you know that's unheard of
    you better watch how you're postin' or you and your homies might get a down vote

Been spending most their lives, living in the gagster's paradise
    Keep spending most our lives, living in the gagster's paradise

I'm level 3 now, but will I live to see level 4 ? The way things are going I don't know
    Points and the xper, xper and the points, Minute after minute, hour after hour, Everybody's posting, but half of them ain't reading

Tell me why are we so blind to see?

(I was going to use the original version but I decided to use the instrumental instead)

• Lmao I love this ^^^^

• @Afro-dite9 I ain't too sure about that, I think I'm too old to be adorable. Maybe if I were around 13 or something. . .

Right now I'm thinking about repairing my PC, that ain't adorable at all

I just need to get a soldering iron. Then I'll be ready to go

No this. . . is blasphemy the song was removed?

https://youtu.be/liI1Y0AUSUc

• Cause we roll in cliques and got each others back.

• There's no such thing. People just have the same opinions. Maybe some people think they are in one lol but it's not like a memo was passed around

• because i'm a GANGer not a GAGer... MWAHAAHAH

• Yeah, I've dealt with the same thing. I suspect some users are paid to be on here and push a political agenda. Then there are others who are just losers in real life, so they use this site to form cliques and bully others like it's some sort of high school popularity contest. The best thing you can do is just block them, when they argue with you they try to bait you into saying things they can report you for.

• If they do so, report those rude opinions or comments as offensive or antagonistic.
    If I can help (as a moderator I can hide them until a supermod looked into them) feel free to ask!

What Girls Said 4

• if someone is being rude or offensive towards you, you should definitely report it. sorry you're experiencing this :/ i've had a few users follow me from question to question, saying stupid things... so i get it. i just block them.

• There are no gangs on gag. People just agree with each other. There's at least one person that has stood by you during an arguement, and I'm just curious do you ever do these things to other GAG members as well?

• I only roll in gangs if their being mean to me first and I also report and block them as well. If people are doig this I suggest you. Block report and hire a gang to follow them around.. No but seriously just report and block. People on the internet will hide behind a computer screen and say the nastiest things toget a rise out of people. It's sad they don't have a life..

• It depends on what your argument with him or her was, friends do support friends and this is no exception here. There are cliques around here but they dont behave in a notorious way