And how has it affected you? Thanks for sharing your thoughts and casting your vote downstairs :)
- Yes, GAG has affected me postively.Vote A
- Yes, GAG has affected me negatively.Vote B
- No, GAG hasn't made any differences to my life so far.Vote C
Most Helpful Guy
It has both positive and negative effects on my life
1. Got some new good friends, who are so much fun that they are responsible for 80% of my happiness each day.
2. Very informative since I get the everything from the people directly, there is no editing/ composing such that happens in magazines.
3. Got to know new things. People with experience are willing to help the inexperienced.
4. Had the chance to help a few people, which I am extremely happy with.
1. Some times i fail at giving good ideas or the people feel offended by my ideas. (I tried to help a girl with her medications, telling her of the side effects and told her some alternative, safe methods and she just said "Its my body, i dont need your advice"). I was genuinely trying to help.
2. Many people hate my country (obviously due to the misbehaviour of some others from the same country). So they just avoid me even without giving it a try. I kinda feel like Everybody hates me here.
3. Some people's experiences just suck the life out of me. Some times i get that idea that all relationships are complicated and I won't survive one, however hard i try.
4. I feel embarrassed when giving advice on sex and stuff like that to underaged people. It just says "below 18". Donno if I advised to a 17 year old or a 7 year old. I try to be as subtle as possible, but their questions are through the roof in their rawness.1
- Show AllShow Less