Under 18 everywhere?

It's called GAG = girls ask guys and guys ask girls not under 18 ask us come on am I the only one who feel it's annoying? there questions are so stupid :/ am not against anyone but really this website most look in his policies I did thing it's adults website not kids and children's -_-

am not saying under 18 shouldn't be here am saying they most know how to behave around us I mean adults, some under 18 need to know how to ask and when to ask :/ sometimes I feel like if am in nursery school then in adults web :3 :PPPPP
I did respect everyone opinion in this question I didn't answer anyone comment with insult or being mean so please if you will come here just to start insult and been disrespect to me it's better to leave because am not that lazy to give a block

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it should be separated, and quite brutally too. But not becausse they're annoying, but because some of the stuff here is mature.
    Split the ite in two categories. M and A rated.
    M rated contain all the adult questions, and NOBODY that's not over 18 can access it.

What in my opinion would improve the site even more would be to solve the number of anons on the site. Over 40% of the questions are asked by anons, and anons generally ask less than intelligent questions that is either covered by BASIC sex ed, or they give waaay too little information.
    "This guy holds the door open for me. Does it mean he's into me? filler filler"
    Seriously, that kind of questions piss me off! IF you can't figure it, how the hell are we supposed to know?

The problem isn't that they ask stupid question because they are stupid, but because the sex ed (or rather the lack of it) is stupid, and the fact that a lot of people nowadays have been raised without the need to think for themselves.

But back to the anons. Severely limiting anon rights (one post per week, minimum GaG level 2, etc) would mean that people who REALLY want to be anon will be able to ask as anon, and people who just use anon to not look stupid or cover their trolling will not be able to do it.

Just my opinion

• I agree with you about the anons but I don't agree with you about the adult child sections. Whether you like it or not children have access to just as much sexual information as you do and sites like girls ask guys help them to make sense of it all. Especially where they don't actually receive a proper sexual education. I think that everyone should have access to all the information they would like to have regardless of age.

• Yes, my feeling also. There's no way to enforce it since the young people often lie about their age, but most would be happier with their 'own' space

• We need anon limits even more than age separation. That would get rid of a lot of the navel gazing questions

What Guys Said 32

• I don't really look at the age ranges that much honestly. I work in the general public regularly and I have to wonder how some 30-40year old people even have the knowledge to tie their own shoes. The only real issue under 18 people face is lack of life experience. I see tons of butthurt older people who don't like the simple fact that whatever an under 18 person said came from someone under 18. The same answer could come from someone 25-29 and suddenly their ok with it.

So I see it as an ego issue. There are honestly just as many dumb 20+ year olds and even 30+ year olds just like there are under 18 people who are dumb. At least the under 18 kids have an excuse for saying something dumb or taking a comment too personally. There's no reason for the 20+ year olds to be acting like they're under 18 with their temper tantrums.

• I also am occasionally impressed with under 18s insight and ideas that they express. I realize that a lot of under 18s don't have as much knowledge and depth as over 18s but occasionally the depth of their answers and questions prove that they do.

• Here's the thing with the under 18 stuff: they're going to be here whether you like it or not. It's just a matter of them hiding it or not. There's really no way to verify anything. I mean, there are probably guys pretending to be girls, girls pretending to be guys, catfish, trolls, people misrepresenting their age or appearance... it's the internet, it's the Wild West out here, there are no rules. There are certainly things that I'm going to feel less comfortable saying to a minor. I need to respect that a kid is still under the supervision of their parents or guardians, who probably wouldn't appreciate older people giving their children advice on sexual techniques, etc. If I had a kid, I wouldn't want to tell them that stuff myself. So for that reason, there's a lot of topics I just won't touch if someone under 18 is asking. I was under 18 once too, and I had all types of questions, but the internet was barely a thing when I was that age, so there was no forum like this. But if my parents came in and saw me reading this kind of thing back then, they would have cancelled AOL and smashed our Compaq on the sidewalk, haha. At the same time, advice could have been helpful in some ways. So if it's about how to talk to someone or approach them, or getting over breakups, or something innocuous like that, I'm glad to help. It's up to us adults to censor what we say. In fairness, these kids have access to stuff a lot worse online. But overall I'd rather know who I'm dealing with up front than have people on here lying that they're 18+, which is what would happen if they disallowed minors. So it is what it is, you either need to accept it, ignore them, or move on from GAG.

• I've seen just as many as stupid questions and answers from people over 18 including this one. I understand what you mean with like 13 year olds, and maybe I'm bias but teenagers (15-18) need advice as much as anyone as they're just entering the real world of sex and dating, not kids fake dating.

• LoooL an under 18 answer boy you most grow up before you start dating, dating isn't for under 18 plus when I was in your age I was focusing in my study more then looking for a boyfriend :3 so yeah for you my question is stupid but for someone else it's the best one :3

• I am 22 and I agree that this question is stupid. I was not wanting to say so because I believe in free speech and judging ANYBODY on their questions and/or answers based on heuristic reasons is close-minded and may influence people to not speak freely. But since someone else already said it I will agree with them.

• All love is is crazy hormones. Doesn't matter how old or young you are. It is just biology

• I often see older men giving sexual advice to "under 18" girls. Sometimes I find out what the age is on the askers. When I see female askers that are asking questions and expressing their own experiences and conversing with older men about it, then find that the girl is 13, I feel that is definitely inappropriate. In fact, in some states it could probably get the guys arrested if the law desired to proceed.

I used to see a lot of guys stating that they would not give advice to children. Now I am seeing many guys answering rate me questions with "I would fuck you", which is hardly appropriate conversation between older men and young teens.

Yeah, a lot of older people act pretty stupid on here. All the more reason Young (real young) people should not be a part of that.

• Endless 'rate me' and , does he like me' and 'what do you smell like after sex.'

Yes, I've been saying for years there should be an age division. Especially since they've allowed 13 year old children. (Not that they weren't already here, lying about their age.)

Obviously it would be voluntary, and people could 'cross over.'

I for one, wouldn't...

• I think one of the beautiful things about the internet is free speech I would hate to have that removed from anyone. I think that under 18 have every right to be on here and how else are they going to learn about stuff if they are afraid to ask questions? To some kids the internet is the only place they can truly be themselves and not be judged or ridiculed for being different, don't make it so that kids feel like they can't have the internet as an outlet for their emotions, thoughts and ideas.

• How to ask or when to ask? What is that supposed to mean you want millions of people to filter questions that they fear might be stupid to when you are not on here? That we should get a mandated internet asking question class in grade school on how to write internet questions in MLA format? These

• For what it's worth...

On one hand I agree the younger people have questions that need answers. I also think that some of the things said on this site are too "adult" for them. But it's not like they can't get the same information by doing a google search. As well, when questions are asked, there will be some well thought out, helpful answers. And there will be some bitter, hate filled, antagonistic crap. Hopefully The under 18's will filter out the garbage and keep the helpful info. And, it will let them see different perspectives on the same situation. And quite honestly, who better to ask than people who have "Been there. Done that. Bought the t-shirt". I know when I was their age I had questions that there was no way I could ask an adult face to face.

That being said.

I will always check a QA age before replying, and will not reply to sexual questions or the "rate me" ones, from the under 18 group. The last thing I need, is to tell a 15 year old girl what a guy likes when getting a BJ (example). Then 2 weeks later her mom comes across this site on the computer. See's that a 48 year old is giving her innocent little girl BJ pointers. She contacts the local police about this (me) sexual predator... and from there my life goes down the toilet. Same, if I rated a 16 year old girl a 9 / 10. It's not going to happen.

There are pros and cons to this site. But with a little common sense from everyone. It can be a great place. With great people.

If there is something that you don't feel is appropriate. The best thing to do is not answer and go to the next thread. Or report it and let the mods/admin deal with it.

One last thing. Get off the QA's back about grammar. Looking at her profile, I'm willing to bet English is not a first language. Even if it is. I would much rather read something like this. Than the "text talk" more and more people are using.

Rant over.

• again.. I don't think I should go, my advice is better than the advice some smallminded people like you do, yeah smallminded you are generalizing that everyone underage..:
    -should not get help here
    -can't talk to mature people, so called adults
    -think that young people can't have the experience like other people have.

• LoooL honey you most read again what I mean don't comment before u understand :3

• I read your bullshit. I already had a convo with a girl that tought the same as you, she knew my arguments were better and.. I just can't stand that I have to defend the under 18 people all the time cause there will always be people like you that have something to argue about.

• I agree. It's like some people think that until you're 18, you are incapable of being responsible, rational, or mature. I think people make too big a deal over age especially when it comes to sex. I've been criticized for having sex with a 17 year old when I'm 23. People say I "manipulated" her even though it was consensual on both ends. She was not a virgin, I was and we both did it responsibly with no regrets.

• You're the only one.

lol jk. But yea, you should get over it. a lot of under 18 people on here have legitimate questions

• i agree some questions is making GaG a playground for kids
    not trying to offend any of them cause there are some whose
    mature but some questions are off the wall

• Ha ha. But, They are kids for a reason. We've all been there, done that. Now its Karma time. :D (Though what u said is true, at their age, they won't heed to anything :()

• someone understand me ;)

• Ya, Its annoying, But we can't do nothing about that. I for sure can't reason with a teenage kid. Tried that a few times and failed miserably.

• I remember being a teenager, and the world was a big scary place. I was feeling powerful, strange, new emotions for the first time in my life. I didn't know everything yet, I just couldn't make sense of it all. Because hey, I'm just a kid. A kid that wants your advice. So when you have a kid of your own, a person, who is trying to figure out this strange world, someone without your life experience, are you going to call them stupid and immature? Or are you going to offer your hand, be understanding, and listen?

Everyone needs help.

• You don't have to help them if you don't want to but you'd be nice if you helped them. The younger they are the more help they need.

• Why does it matter? When I was under 18 I had questions that I wanted answers, I hand things I wanted to learn and know for the future. People make too big of a deal over age. Wouldn't you rather people get educated and aware of things... sexual things etc before they become adults?

• Just because you're under 18 doesn't make you stupid.

• Well I'll tell you now that that is untrue and besides... there are much worse websites they could be on than this. And even then they could just lie about their ages when they sign up anyway.

• You should learn how to keyboard.
    By the way, there's a difference between their and there. Learn it.

I don't have to big of a problem with it. I've seen questions that are exponentially more idiotic from the (Over 45) range. They seem to just want to see naked girls and send PM's of their privates.

It actually makes sense that the (Under 18) range would ask questions that we find immature or that we feel fall into the common sense category. It's because WOW they're young, immature and don't know as much as we do! I thought that fell into the common sense category, but I guess not.

We are here to give them advice, tell them when they're being stupid and all around help them out.

I do think it should say their age range beside their question in the feed, along with everyone elses of course.

• Thank you for the advice about my grammar mistakes but please next time you have to know how to deliver a message like that ^^

• Maybe English is my second language and maybe I make mistakes but please that doesn't mean am stupid ;) so next time know how to deliver your message to me or please just don't comment I hate to block someone because a behave like yours :)

• @Asker I didn't realize you were from Morocco. So I apologize for the rudeness.

I just feel it's expected from that age range.

• i know what you mean it is odd to answer their question but i dont mind cause i want the xper. But on a serious note this site should be only for peeps above 18 #GAG i hope your seeing this. Most questions on here are kinda inappropriate for the kids.

• If you don't like the website because they allow under 18 users, nobodies forcing you to stay. Plus, all kids under 18 would just lie about their age anyways if there was age restrictions. Us teens need the most help out of anyone when it comes to the opposite gender, and sex. The school system lacks sexual education, so websites like this can teach us valuable lessons and what not.

• I wonder if I will have such an extreme superiority complex validated by my age when I will be 29 and claim that under 18 people aren't even people.

• No what really annoys me is people who are always talking about the whole age thing on this site. Do you think it really matters? People can just lie about their ages. Also your grammar makes it really hard to even comprehend what you're trying to say.

• Teens need the advice from a site like this, the most of any age demographic here.

• im 17 and i feel as if all the questions i have asked are better and less annoying then this question you just posted. you can experience the release of the amine phenylethylamine at any age which is biologically how love happens. everyone has to start somewhere and just because we are under 18 dose not mean we can not experience love :)

• It's called Hormones :3 so Technically Teen doesn't know the love till they turned 24 ;)

• And LOVE has no limits or age
      It'll happen when it happens u can't predict it or stop it or control it
      Ps young lovers tend to care more for each other they have stronger feelings

• thanks i like you name by the way! i spent some time in Columbia and all the bartenders called me the infant

• Your poor grammar is annoying.

• Personally I feel the way public education is lacking so much, young people should have some outlet to speak with older and more experienced people. I like it the way it is

• Young people need advice more than the experienced ones, I don't have an issue with it

• Lol u can just fake Ur age to get on this site if it was 18+

• Credit card verification :D

• And if you don't have a credit card?
      That's too stringent regardless.
      Wouldn't be worth the effort.

• If you are a minor on here, EXPECT to be hit on by young adults

• I feel it's annoying that this question comes up time after time.

• That awkward feeling when you answer a sexual question and then see that the asker is under 18...

xD

• @asker u have serious ego issues!!

• Hahaha agreed

• hhhhhhh No am educated and I know what am talking about so you most try harder to follow me :3

• @asker its"must" not "most"! your English is just like hammered shit!!

i think u follow this!!

• Truthfull under 18 needs the most advice

• In what? in how to have sex or how to make your BF or GF on that's all what this website talk about or wait wait how to dump your partner --" or how to revenge from your cheater partner is this what under 18 most read and know about -_-

• Kids develop sexually as age 10 and 11 and are dating even before that so yes they need help when it comes to dating and relationships and sex. Especially in places where a proper sex ed is nonexistent

• Agreed

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 22

• Actually, what's really annoying is the constant "under 18" hate I see around here all the time. If you don't like their questions then simply ignore them. I see FAR more "stupid" questions and trolls from over 18 users than under 18 ones.

Generally speaking, under 18 users are here to get genuine advice. Just because you think their questions are stupid doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed on here.

• Thank u
      U understand us
      Every time we check gag
      I HATE UNDER 18
      people we have feelings and need genuine HELP

• @bambieno oh yes, I understand. I'm 20 now but I began using this site when I was under 18. A lot of people don't seem to realize that the sole purpose for the creation of this site was about relationships and understanding the opposite gender. And I would argue that it's under 18 users who need advice the most in that aspect.

• Yes u r absolutely positively right
      Thank u :-) :-D. ;-)

• Not against anyone yet you're hating on the under 18s XD If I'm under 18, it doesn't make me any less of a girl, so I therefore have the same right to ask questions on here as you do. Some are annoying, yes, but no all of us. And there's 30 year old people who's questions are so much more elementary and stupid than those of some younger people. Prohibiting underage people from using this website would solve absolutely nothing; we'd just all say we're 18 and above. Also, is there really such a big difference between the mentality of a 17 year old and an 18 year old?

• Thank u
      I agree
      Great ans

• Yes there is, some subjects here most an under 18 boy or girl not read them it's adults stuff am not saying don't be here or most stop under age to be here :/

• Oh really, would you mind elaborating on that? I'm 17 and most of my friends are 18 already, and I see no difference at all in the way we think/ act.

What you've just written doesn't make sense to me, sorry. Not trying to diss or whatever, but I can't really answer since I don't know what exactly you meant; I'll just assume. Is there anything wrong with the underage ones on here not reading certain questions? It's not like anyone reads them all anyway. Oh, and you're not saying don't be here, but you're saying it to the majority of people from my age group? That's not much better XD

• Look, I will make this simple. You are generalizing.

Not all under 18 are little kids just like not all 25-29 are assholes.

If you have an issue, get over it and grow up. Ignore the person.

I am 17, if I see a "Wanna shove my dick into her pussy?" question, I don't start crying. I read it and move on. If I feel like I can put some good insight into it, than I might respond with something like "Ensure you are both clean before hand so you don't get any disease".

But if it really bothers you, no one is making you stay on GAG.

• I agree, not every question is that great, but same goes for adults, there also are adults with pretty stupid questions.

• I understand where you are coming from but some of the questions I ask, I need more mature answers from people with experience and rarely do I find that with people under 18. I only ever give my opinion if I have been through something similar (for example, I wouldn't answer a question on divorce because I don't know much about it first hand) because how am I supposed to answer something that I know nothing about or have never been through personally, this relates to what I said first about needing more mature answers to questions I have. Also just because some users are inappropriate/immature doesn't mean we all are so please don't lump all under 18s into one category because I am certain people of your age group can be equally immature sometimes.

• Look I was here before you and I'm not going anywhere. I'm of more use to this site than you so drop the drama.

If you don't like the teens all you have to do is block out specific kinds of questions you know the ones that teens tend to ask. You would know how to do that if you've been a member on GAG for a while but you're only on level 5 so cut the crap! Personally I'm kind of annoyed by some of the stuff by some of the new teen GAG members are asking but I'm not being rude about it.

We have just as much rights to this site as you do.

• I would like to apoligize. I just felt attacked amd this is constantly happening on here. The way you introduced your question was in fact offensive. However your follow up comments summarized what you were really tying to say and I understand that you werent trying to direct it towards all of us.

So for that I appoligize.

• gagers are usually over 13 here.
    if you feel like you're in nursery school then get off the website.
    This is not an adults-only website. There's no mention that you have to be 18+ to be on here.
    Teenagers have questions. Teenagers are called young adults by some people. We have questions, we want answers. We want to learn before we step into the adult world of working, dating, family, etc. So sit back down and we're going to keep on getting our questions answered whenever we want, and however we want.

• Maybe it should be under 15/16 instead of under 18.. I'm 17 but I totally agree that many questions are ridiculous, but some questions of the "is he into me?" kind of questions aren't that bad..

• Maybe because older people 25-29, 30-45 are doing something more productive with their lives than sitting infront of a computer and answering questions. I know because I would.

• I would think a website for asking the opposite genders for advice would be more geared for teenagers in the first place... seeing as they need the most advice at that age.

• and if you think you're too "adult" to listen to a minors advice or opinion, even if its an intelligent answer to your dumb question, then the problem lies with you.

• Wasn't the target market young people. I thought this site was for teens I mean look at the bright colours and shit. . . I don't know why under 18s are a problem to you. Just ignore us if were such a big deal then. There won't be any problems that way then. Also I'm more concerned when I see over 25s on this sit than when I see and under 18 x_x why would an adult have time to sit on the internet asking these questions and shit. One would assume high school kids have time for that.

• They really need a GAG junior for this. Adult and Teenage content do not really mix. There is just too much Am I fat post or How do i get a bf or gf posts

• I Know right :/ I want to talk to mature people share my problems with Mature people not with kids who doesn't even know what dating means -.-

• Yes i know, but your question will be buried under a two day's flood of Virginity and does he/she like me posts. And the older /experienced users will often miss it.

• I didn't like that they powered the age since some questions are not appropriate for the younger kids. I'm sure there are even younger kids making accounts too. Some questions baffle me too from the younger users but also from everyone else so..

• First off your grammar is kinda terrible.

Second I agree! When I made my account I was "under 18" but I was actually only two months away. I hate when they answers my questions because usually its about relationships and I don't want a child to tell me how relationships work

• I'm okay with them asking good questions, I just don't want them answering some of mine

• Don't act like you're the mature one, most of you adults only talk about sex and other stuff you won't get, honestly you think i would be on this page at your age? Haha, no.

• but girls is a term for young women... as young as a baby? baby girl?

• Just look around you, it's not about that but sometimes there is serious thing we need to ask about not : how to get a boyfriend, I did give my bf friend BJ but he is jealous --" what's this...

• I have never seem them.. but then again I tend to ignore questions I have no answers to.

• Us young ones have questions too and we need the most help

• I don't understand why this is a problem, what makes people our age so different to you? I think it's quite rude, especially at our age, people and relationships are so much more confusing at out age and we're intrigued and troubled and curious about social relationships and social situations. I'm sorry if we come as some kind of an innconvience to you, but honestly I think that people out age need it more than you...

• Could you stop with these already? There have been like one million, now you just want attention, and some butt kissing. Get over yourselves, Jesus..

• Haha you say we shouldn't be here, because we don't know how to behave? But when you get a little criticism, you lose your shit, and tell me to fuck off. Hypocrite much.

• So google it.. we done here...

• Thats not how google works..

• Why do people keep hating on the under 18s? :/

• some stuff in life most be keeper away from under 18 like sex experience that isn't a topic most a kid in 14 years old talk about i'm I look old fashion but I prefer that people call me weird then pervert :/

• Uh I'm 17 so yeah your comment is invalid.

• Ther have been more stupid questions from 18 and above. And they have even more need to know about, because they are now inn the learning age. And it will be better to know things now than later, and do not know what to do. And if they make stupid decision it is good that they can ask question, to know what to do aftert and not make it worse.

• would you let your kid watch pron in 14 years old? would you let your daughter have sex in 13 years old with a boy in 19 years old?

• no, I would not but if someone does this, And they do not feel confortable with talking with their parents, Because when I was younger I did not alwayes tahe my parent seriously. But if a lot of outsiders tell her it is wrong it, it make change her mind. And I say they should come with their problems. And p*rn at 14, Is really really normal. And they often makes a lot of mistakes so is it not good, like what you said so is it not good thta they say them, And they get to know that it is wrong. And therefore they stopp doing it. Is it not better thta they at least talk what the problem is so they can change it, even if it is stupid. Then the 13 year old know that it is really bad what she is doing and then change it.

• Yeah... some questions are really annoying, and most of the weird questions I have encountered generally belong to the users who are under 18.

• when I first create a profile here I did think it's a website for adults +18 but now I start feel so bored every time I read under 18 question...