How many of you here >6 months have NO ONE blocked right now?

People automatically blocked because they blocked YOU don't count!

0|0
20|11

Most Helpful Girl

• A few, guys actually, no girls. They won't step down from a argument so either I block them or see all hate mail, others were just outright rude for no reason at all.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I don't block people... I see no point,

Unless I have a major stalker which I could just report them if it ever gets that bad I see no point on blocking someone because we disagreed on something or got into an arguement.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked 2 people 1 for calling me a slut in messages because I was from United states troll.. another troll who called me a bitch for so, e weird reason other day.. Both were not active after awhile

1|1
    1|0
  • Not possible. I've blocked 10 so far :) i blocked two today for being arrogant pricks and acting like women are there just for their ducks only

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only been here for like two or three months and I've already blocked about 7 people. Mostly people that repeatedly ask the same question (like the Selena Gomez guy) and trolls

2|0
    0|0
  • i've blocked 10 people. and most of those are because they blocked me for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked a bunch of people for just being flat out rude and or vulgar.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've been here for 9 months and never blocked anybody. Don't see a need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me. I'm not super active, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on here for a little over a year and I haven't had the reason to block anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here a year and blocked no one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 on block at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never block people

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never blocked anyone =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been a member for over a year and I have never blocked someone nor been blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here since 2010 and have never blocked anyone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No one has been blocked and I haven't found a reason to block anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, I had to block a lot of people

0|0
    0|0
    • @martyfellow because I had people calling me names for no reason and leaving smarts as comments on my old username that had nothing to do with the question. I even had a ton of guys calling me random names for no reason and then blocking me and unblocking me to call me names. It's ridiculous

• Show All
    • You must have said something to get their attention.. or you posted a provocative icon?

• No I had a different username then I did now I just recently changed my username. So a lot of people thought I was a troll. I didn't care about other people's opinions but some people took it way too far and started calling me really nasty names. I even responded back but after a while it started to get disturbing. I usually find people who do this hilarious but I had to block them because they kept messaging mean back-and-forth and it was getting annoying

• absolotly no one

0|0
    0|0
  • I just joined again after deleting my old account and I have been posting son never since so no it's not possible for anyone to block me yet

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• 1|1
    0|0
  • I have a few haters blocked so I won't get kicked out and lose my points because they are trouble makers that want to fire me up then report me

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got none on block, never saw a need to use the button. I respect all points of views within reason ofcourse

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here like four years and never blocked anyone. But sometimes when I go to up vote someone it says they blocked me. Which is funny because I have no idea who they are lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nvr have and nvr will unless there's sum douch harrassing meh with my opinions and saying shiat that gets annoying afterwards so currently 0 on the list.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have NO ONE blocked right now. (And it happened only one or two times in the past)

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently do not have anyone blocked, but I've had to block some people in the past.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd want you to block me. I don't know why. just do it
    Do it for the kitten in your picture

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I've been here over six months but it's close and I haven't blocked anyone yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have anyone blocked because I'm not a lame guy thirsty for attention from women who ain't even all that.

2|0
    0|0