I'm finally Xper Level 7 and now can enjoy GAG w/out ads!

Who else was happy when they got to Level 7?

Most Helpful Guy

• http://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M
    PS: anyone who ain't down with Kool And the Gang, please report to the nearest roof and take the fast way down, there's no hope for you.

• Damn, I guess I gotta find a roof...

• Steve - Now you got me in the archive bumping Blue Magic - Sideshow. Ho hoo, nevermind that statement then!

• Diggin' in the crates! "Guaranteed to make you cry" I'm about to get into some Switch - There'll Never Be. Need that El DeBarge in my life, haha

What Guys Said 22

• I can't even remember being level 7, when I originally joined the site I reached the level so quickly I never even remember seeing ads... after that I didn't really post as much, and then I got a full time job in a place with limited internet so for about 3 years I was completely inactive.

• Wow. I have been really busy so I'm on and off on posting on GAG. Sometimes I'll be on like all day while doing other things too and other times I won't have visited the site for a week.

• level 7 huh? You are quite powerful but your xper points aren't over 9,000 yet. Don't worry one day you will get there. . . one day

I haven't reached level 7 but I might be happy when/if I get there

• That's why there's ad blocker. I haven't seen any ads in here xD Only when I use it in the phone though.

• Hey, I saw your username mentioned on one of QueenofSilentFoxes' questions. Never seen you around before. Nice to chat with ya.

• Hahahaha it's so funny. Bad jokes end up being funnier than they're supposed to be xD

• I know. Like I will laugh at a bad joke any day. Basically I will laugh at anything. I'm a very bubbly and giggly person.

• There are adds?

• Congratulations! Ahh yes. I remember being a 7. Those were great days. Enjoy them while they last!

• I can't wait! No one likes ads.

• 2|1
  • I was level 6 the day they made the ads. Got to level 7 in like 2 days, so I only had to put up with ads for a little while.

• I got to Level 6 really quickly and would have gotten to Level 7 quickly but I was busy for a while so I didn't have a chance to go on as much.

• I like it since then I don't get ads on my phone. It makes it faster. I wish their was Adblock on smartphones. I would pay a decent amount of money for it

• I wouldn't. Haha, I'm a cheapskate.

• But Apple is even claiming that it's supposed to bend.

• No they've never stated that. They've just said 9 phones have bent and been replaced. I've seem bend tests on the phone compared to other phones and it does as well as the other phones. Do you wanna raise money for my foundation of I need an iPhone 6 plus :p

• There's ads? where?

• I think ads start when you're on Level 2.

• I know, I only just found it a few weeks ago. It's great because ever since high school I lost all my gal pals, so now the only women I talk to are the ones I consider dating (besides the girls at work). It's nice to have a female opinion again. More perspective is always a plus!

• I have a lot of males friends, but sometimes I have more personal things I would rather not discuss with them. This is the perfect site for insight.

• Lol, I didn't even know gag let you turn off ads. Besides sandcat and tor I use script blockers on the browsers I use (firefox and in rare instances chrome) so I don't really notice ads on here or anywhere else for that matter. On tor I notice them but it's a small trade for when I feel like going on tor. On sandcat I never see ads and that's by far my favorite browser.

• Back in my day you still got ads at level 10

• I had no ads since the beginning because I used Adblock

• Hope it was worth the time wasted in getting yhere.

• It wasn't wasted. I do like to help people. I also like getting advice and hearing different opinions on matters. Plus, I do this in between listening to music, working on homework, watching television. It keeps me occupied on a boring day.

• Are u looking for like, a trophy?

• i'm almost level 9 now hahahaha

• I didn't know this site had ads, yay pop up blockers!

• Adblocker. Been enjoying ad free since... Well since I joined.

• Can't you just pay them for the upgrade?

• You need adblock plus. It'll make you happier

• Ha! I'd need a lot more than adblock plus to make me happy.

• Well for starters, some self-esteem.

• Well, you're going to need to work on that yourself. Other people can't give that to you. The best way to get it, is to start doing things. Being successful. Confidence comes from being great

• I never had ads. I have adblock

• I've never had ads lol. Ad blocker !

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly I didn't notice. I mean eventually I did, but i didn't really seem to care I was obsessed with GAG anyway so it wasn't a major change for me.

I'm on here so much I resched it pretty quickly.

• I'm on and off with being on GAG. Sometimes I'm on all the time and then other times I just get really busy so I don't have the time to go on. I hate it when some people say that people on GAG are just lonely losers with no life. Ok, fine, that does describe me perfectly but still not everyone is like that.

• That really sounds amazing good luck in advance =)

• Thanks. I'll get to travel the world and help people. It's the best job ever!

• I still see ads at level 7 whenever I look at GaG on my work computer. No issues on my personal computer though. )))

• I'm only on level 4, but I'll get to level 7 before the year is up. Congratulations on reaching level 7 though

• Thanks, I've worked hard for that Xper! Haha and it really doesn't take that long. I reached level 6 within like, the first two months of me being on GAG.

• I don't notice ads often but I'm mostly on here on my phone so I don't really see them. But I don't really care about what level I am to be honest. I just like to get advice and help others, I don't do it for the points

• I don't really do it much for the points either. But it's definitely nice to get gift cards because of it.

• I don't think I'll even ever redeam my points xD
      If I got random amazon gift cards in the ma I would have to explain this website to my parents and I don't really want to do that xD

• Lol i think im on 7. Maybe its 6. But i got the email this week saying I'm Ad-Free. Yay!!

• Hmm, it says level 6 on your account. If you look at your username, right next to it - on the comments sections - or right below it - in the upper hand right corner of your screen - it is visible to see what level you are on.

• I never really noticed the ads tho. Im on my phone. I just wanted to say "yay"

• I notice ads all the time. They drive me absolutely insane.

• I have no idea about ads to be honest. I didn't notice, or did not care at all. lol

You seem happy. That is great you made it! Hahaha congrats XD

• The adds never bothered me anyway!

• Oh, I don't get those... I used this site on my iPhone so that's probably why! And thanks! ^.^

• Quite welcome :) I hate using this site on my iPhone though. My screen is too tiny so I always have to zoom in.

• How many points does that take

• I have Adblock but there's still ads popping up everywhere on my laptop :/ There isn't any when I use my phone on here.

• ... Hasn't anyone ever heard of AdBlock?

• I have adblock plus :)

• I'm xper 1 but I got Adblock lol

• How long have you been on the site?

• I got this Iphone in the summer

• Nice. I got mine like 4 years ago and I absolutely love it. People treat it like it's a dinosaur. I'm just like at least i can fit it into my front/back pocket comfortable. haha