G@GERS NEVER... Come on, we've all broken at least one of these rules before, haven't we? And if you haven't?

G@GERS NEVER...
- Use and abuse: Any post that is offensive, insulting, hateful or threatening will be removed. We’re not here to be hated and harassed, we’re here to help and be helped… let’s keep that alive.
- Share inappropriate photos: We’re not cool with G@Gers sharing nude or violent photos, through posts or private messages. If you’re not sure if it’s okay to share, chances are it’s not.
- Spam the site: Don’t bring your spam here. Don’t advertise yourself or your business, this isn’t the place for it.
- Troll: People are here for sincere opinions and advice. Be helpful and don’t pick fights… we’re all friends here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I straight up was bored and asked would you rather kill an entire village of people with a rusty butter knife or set a person on fire and eat their flesh afterwords like a meal... it was quickly deleted after a few hours haha. some fucked up motherfuckers out there!!

What Guys Said 8

• - Troll: People are here for sincere opinions and advice. Be helpful and don’t pick fights… we’re all friends here. <----- i ALWAYS say my honest opinions, and if someone gets offend by it, i don't care LOL

• I honestly dislike the rules because it allows for extremely biased administration. What is trolling or offensive? Anything the administrator wants. So if the administrator has really liberal views, and doesn't like a conservative user, he's going to cherry pick all that user's posts which could possibly offend someone. Meanwhile these liberal trolls are telling people to kill themselves, calling them retards, etc. with impunity. I used to respect the administration of this site, but after they made it clear how biased they are, and that certain users are literally off limits (reporting their posts gets you nothing but a warning) I no longer give a fuck. I've barely made any posts, and about half of them have been removed for being offensive even though I don't see how they possibly could be. I guess things like personal responsibility and putting children first offend some of these hippy dippy liberals on here.

• Rules are meant to be broken. :)
    If everyone got punished for breaking the rules this site would be dead. No money for the owner. HA!

• Well, I've only broken the whole "don't pick fights thing" once. Which is pretty impressive for me.
    Sometimes people need to be called out on their bullsh*t, whether online or in person.

I guess my replies were flagged and the admin sent me a message lol. The word "antagonizing" Was used.

• I am here to help you Miss existing_not_living LOL

• Girls Ask Guys got a nice community of people yes some people
    might break a rule here and there but if it becomes habit than we
    should be disciplined for our wrong behavior and i could never
    imagine coming on here to troll / send inappropriate pictures in
    private messages/ bullying other people if it happens than action
    needs to be taken.

• Oh fuck off. I would never break the rules of gag. Wanna see my dick?

• This was a joke by the way.

• Thank you... thank you very much. I was on the fence (suicide of course) and this just made me put the butter knife away.

• What's wrong with trading nudes in private messages? It's fun for both parties and is not hurting anyone

• Why not take it somewhere besides private messaging? Or what if the nude picture is unwanted?

• Interesting. How far away did you guys live from each other?

• 1400 miles. We still date long distance. We plan to make it permanent eventually :)

What Girls Said 4

• I've never done any of those things. If I have trolled it was purely by mistake, and not a deliberate trolling xD

• I troll sometimes, but it's all in good fun! Most of the time though, I'm pretty serious. I have also said some mean things to people on the website, but if it was a misunderstanding, I am quick to apologize. If it wasn't and I knew the person was just being rude to me or attacking me, then I will attack right back.

• I retaliate when some-one is being abusive to me, I generally just report it or take humour into the situation. The rest I haven't done and its not okay.

• Yeah, I don't condone the 2nd and the 3rd rule at all. The other two have some leeway, due to different circumstances.

• I dont think i have ever done any of them lol 🙈

• No, but i do argue with trolls for the entertainment purpose