How do I feature a question? Too lazy to read FAQ.

the question has already been posted, but i want to feature it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Read the FAQs.

• You send a message to the admins by going on your profile, then click Xper. Scroll down and you'll see Redeem Xper, click that and just paste the question link in the message box and send it.

FYI sexuality questions can't be featured.

• i did just that. thanks my fav. GaGer right here. A weird process.

• by the way i went to madison two nights ago.. not a bad place.

• The Madison pub in Toronto? Yeah it's alright. I haven't been there in quite some time though.

• You need 750 Xperia points. Nice duck face by the way :P

• i got over 5 thousand. thx.

• i wanna get the shirt and the gift card but i think they have my old address and i'm too lazy to update my google account.

• Well stop being so lazy! It'll be nice to get a free gift card! Lol

What Guys Said 4

• The FAQ is there to help you, please utilize it. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

By redeeming your Xper points, you can turn your questions into a Featured Question. You need to have at least 750 "redeemable" Xper points in your account to feature a question.

Featured Questions are kept at the top of all question list pages, and are highlighted and kept in the LIVE FEED. This exposure gets more opinions on your question!

To feature your question, go to the Contact Page, select "Redeem Xper" from the pull down menu, paste the link (URL) of your question to be featured in the form box, and click on "Submit" to send the form.

You can also send us a Featured Question request from your own profile page. Click on "My Xper" from the left menu on your profile page and then click on "Redeem Points" button and include the URL link of the question you'd like featured..

You will get a message letting you know your question is in line, as we feature in order by request. You'll then receive another message when your question is featured and the points have been redeemed.

We do not feature questions in any Sexuality topic.
    Please carefully consider your Featured Question requests as modifications and cancellations are rarely, if ever, able to be accommodated.

• Well sorry too lazy give you a proper response.

Just kidding, you must use the contact us on the website. In your settings go to xper then redeem whatever then send message or something. Check it out. (I doubt it since you are lazy yeah?)

• brah.. you're like an hour late. but thanks anyways.

• What is this? Yahoo Answers?

• By redeeming your Xper points, you can turn your questions into a Featured Question. You need to have at least 750 "redeemable" Xper points in your account to feature a question.

• thc.. nice copy n paste

• thanks nony.

• Anytime my furry friend