Is there anything that we can learn right now on GAG in just a few minutes that could be useful for the rest of our life?

Can you think of anything, fellow GAGers?
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes there is somethings we can learn, on what friends to choose
    not to give our heart away cause people can be our friend now
    and tomorrow hate our guts and not even want be our friend.
    Just by the stuff you see being allowed to be said concerning
    highly sexual questions, kind of gives me ill feelings if a female
    can come on here and say f*ck , p*ssy, c*ck makes me
    think twice about ever finding a woman if they can use that
    type of language what are they like in real life to live with or
    be in relationship with and the same goes for men as well.

What Guys Said 7

• One advice I saw on the site was do not become a mother with a random man just so you can be a mother (like, get married first or something, or at least find a man who is interested in raising the child). I feel kind of bad if there are any girls really needing this kind of advice.

But anyway, that has got to be one of the most important life changing advice I have ever seen given on GAG.

• YOLO

Just kidding.
    Over 500 animal species have been proven to have homosexual behaviour, no one can claim that homosexuality is unnatural.

• If you're going to university, only go for a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) degree. Or go the medical route.

If you aren't going to college for any one of those listed above, you're wasting precious time and money. So don't do it.

• Currently, if you know anything about public key cryptography, that could be helpful for me right now.

• Never live the story of your life comparing it to the highlight reel of someone else's.

• Don't eat yellow snow

• There will be a point we will not use GaG anymore. XD

What Girls Said 2

• Detachment
    Dont have to brood over someone whom you are never really close with
    If they are close to you they would have keep in touch with u out of this site
    Otherwise you are never close and henceforth dont have to brood

• If you are going shopping, don't go with an empty stomach. Have some food first, and then go shopping. The thing is that, after satisfying your stomach, your mind will also be satisfied and will prevent you from buying unwanted things. You will only buy necessary items because you are already feeling satisfied. This tip really works for me. Haha :P

• No brooding allowed!

• @Kangy Doesn't matter if it is kua zhang, as long as it works for me :D

• I can't think of anything.