Are you addicted to GAG?

Do you find yourself addicted to GAG?
Spend to much time on here when you should be doing important stuff?

• Super Addicted... I keep comming back several times a day
  • Yeah I log on everyday
  • Not really I have other things to do
  • Hardly ever come on GAG
Thanks for all your honest answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I do spend some great time here but I am not addicted because I still complete everything else I need. Maybe it would be better if I take computer and ipad breaks instead of being on GAG. Maybe I'll cut a little GAG out of my schedule and take naps instead.

What Guys Said 16

• a little bit... only

• I am on here for hours at a time, plus I need to eat and get that TGIF Gift card

• Me too... except I don't have one of those here sad face..

• Oh That sucks, if you ever come down here I will treat you to it many times

• Been coming back for over 5 years... I'm a SUPER addict! :D

But nah, I don't let it get in the way of my responsibilities...

• Yes trying to break the habit from being so addicted
    I'm on GaG at least 9 hours a day or better so it's bad.

• I kinda am as I visit gag several times a day. Tried taking a break from gag for a while and that only lasted about16d days.

• 16 days isn't bad! I usually get addicted for a couple weeks then forget about it until I have a burning quesition again! Then back to the addiction.

• I'm here all the time when I can, I think this is definitely not good for me on the long run.

• I'm just here like every now and then. Just like facebook. Looking for some interesting questions or messages from my friend. And Looking out to counter the comments on my opinions

• At the moment I'm on Facebook and GAG way too much! However I am off on holiday tomorrow and there is no wifi wohahahaaaa and it's in the mountains so no signal Yeeeaaahhh!

• Consider yourself REDEEMED.

• Unfortunately, enough to make me not very productive in life.

• Ah shit. I needed to vote for A. I'm so tired, but yeah I get on multiple times a day.

• It's a fun way to kill time.

• I just took a break for a week. Its addictive if you have very close people to interact with but i guess i'm fine.

• I spend too much time on here

• When Im done studying, I log on to have some fun

• yup i am is there any cure?

• i'm addicted to masturbating to gag

• I need to. I need points

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes. I tend to go through phases of days where I'm on a lot and days where I am not as active. It really just depends on my mood and how much free time I have on any particular day.

• If being "Most helpful" is "Addicting" then yes, I would agree... It's part of my life that I do when I am on my laptop for other Business, making This Part of my life in helping other people that I have done all of my life. xx

• Yes but that's changing for me lol Thank gahd.

• I used to be super addicted to it, i used to answer tons of questions and stuff but now i just come on to answer messages from my friends really haha and answer a few questions, not that much aha :)

• Yes, I need help.

• I'm on here at break times at work, in the morning, at night when my son goes to bed

• Yes its my drug lol

• Not really, Im here when Im bored.