Have you thanked the G@Ger who gave you an opinion that actually worked out for you?

A lot of question hav been asked everyday and a lot of opinions are being poured in. An some of them are most helpful and the questioner Says thanks there and thats all. Have anybody tried that to solve your problem and let them know of the feed back or thanked them for their opinion after it worked out? Just Curious. :P

• Yes everytime
  • Yes a few times
  • I tried to but it was an anonymous opinion
  • No I didnt, despite the opinion worked good
  • No I didnt, because the opinion backfired

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• well yes i do it a lot.

• There is always at least one of two people who say something very useful in my questions and im totally grateful for them. I always tell them thanks and give them MHO. I need help a lot because im still young and i dont always know what choices to make or im a roadblock. And so far the advice i get is really good :D

• Yes I have

• Sometimes , I do it.

• Yes! I love getting other people's opinions on certain topics so I like to be courteous and thank them.

• all the time :3

• No one has ever given me any advice that has helped or even given me deeper insight. Sorry Gagers but you don't have anything original to say or anything more intelligent than my own thoughts. I'm here just to preach. Amen!

What Guys Said 4

• I've received a heartfelt thanks from two users in my five years on this site. I myself have never given one because I've never asked any questions pertaining to my personal life.

• I get thanked a lot and I am grateful for it.

• i always give MH

• Never they shall guess if they were helpful.