Will the adverts just F*#k Off?

Seriously, I get that you need to generate an income GaG but I can't use your site because the adverts keep crashing it or getting in the way so I can't see the screen! So frustrating!

Anyone else hate the ads?

Most Helpful Girl

• Adblock is love.
    Adblock is life.

• I've only just heard of this, is it an app or a browser plug in?

• It's a browser plug in

What Guys Said 6

• Can you please send us a screenshot of the advertisements blocking your use of the site or what happens when they crash, making the site unusable?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Next time it happens I will. The desktop version crashes and freezes my browser when the background advert changes if that helps.

• Thank you, we definitely want to get to the bottom of this!

• running chrome by the way , but that said chrome has been AWFUL recently so that may not be an issue your side.

• Just reach level 8 or above and they will be gone! :p

They need to milk the newcomers, after all.

• Get a script blocker addon or use a different browser (Sandcat) and not worry about them.

• If u use firefox, Try an addon called "adblockplus" I'm level 4 and I get 0 adverts.

• Just keep on leveling up and the ads will disappear, although the ads never bothered me as much when I was a lower level though.

• Use AdBlock.. like the way I'm using it. No adverts.

What Girls Said 2