How screwed would you be if this happened? Guys and Gals?

Imagine if all the questions you asked anonymously and all the anonymous opinions you submitted suddenly became public. How screwed would you be? Lets be real we have all asked questionable questions anonymously ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• then the government will no i'm alive

• hahaha XD

• Thank you for mh

• anytime x

What Guys Said 7

• If I've ever opined anonymously which is rare & few, it's because I know there will be a debate on it & some people may vehemently debate it (most likely a question on race or religion). A question was asked and I opined to which I have a right as does anyone else. If that were to become public & radicals pick on me for that through private messages, while I stand by what I've opined, I'll be forced to turn my profile private to avoid those messages. Result will be because of maybe one person stalking me, a lot of people who ask me things on private messages will be deprived of a discussion as I will be of those sweet people :-) I've not submitted any opinion that I'm ashamed of or regret so I'm ok with it being open.

I've asked I think only one question anonymously cause even I know it was stupid lol but it's ok if it became public too.

Whichever way admin can always see who the asker is even in anon questions or opinions, mods can't

lol I'm SO tempted to post this answer as anon - just for kicks lol

• Pretty much not at all. I rarely answer anonymously because I pretty much never mention anything too personal or private.

• I won't know until the cops come calling, then I'd be screwed.

• haha! LoL, good answer ;)

• no prob i never go anonymous anyway

• Fuuuuuaaaark, old ass rate me question revealed :O

• No change for me. 98% of mine is not anon

• Everything I do is anonymous so nobody really knows who I am anyway

What Girls Said 1

• I'll be fine. I have the balls to back up what I say

• Impressive! Go you! x