How did you find out about this website, G@G?

I found this website because I was searching a question on Google and i was relocated here! :) what's ur story?

Most Helpful Guy

• My story is the same as yours but just that I wasn't relocated / redirected here. I saw a question that I found interesting followed by opinions that I again found earnest, the title 'girls ask guys' attracted me to check further into it and here I am for over 2 years now :-D

What Guys Said 12

• Honestly anon, I don't have a clue, my memory isn't good. I must of been looking up some random stuff and then I ended up here. . . somehow

• Googled a question. Someone on here asked the exact same question so this site turned up as one of the first results. I clicked on it, browsed around, liked it, and made an account. Glad I did because I love this site.

• i was searching about other people who want to be shorter and i fell into GAG 1.5 year ago LOL

• I was curious about ideal penis size on google and whole bunch of GaG questions relating to that popped up.

• Back when I was an obsessive and depressed bitch I would constantly look up bad boy v. s. nice guy stuff which led me to discover this site. Though I didn't officially join until recently.

• I was looking on google as well this was a long time ago though.

• google. I was searching something and then I found this site.

• Same. Thank you google.

• I found this on Google as well.

• Was looking for yahoo answers when i found this !!

• Exactly the same as you XD

• google and found it by accident

What Girls Said 5

• I was also searching a question on google and the site popped up and I've been in love ever since. Haha :)

• Lol we are the same !!! :)

• Yeah I like to use this website to help my problems :) some people out there know what they're talking about but then again you have idiots on here too than troll for attention :/

• Yup. I hate that. There was this one woman a couple days ago that was on here and her profile pic was of her boobs. She kept saying that different people were raping her.

• same thing.. good old Google :)

• Same as you.

• Exact same as you! :)

• I was going through a confusing break up at the time and wanted a man's perspective on the situation. I googled something about break up advice or men's perspective and found the site somehow that way.