GaGers... does anyone outside of GAG know that you have an account?

Like, do your friends, colleagues, family, etc know that you have a GAG account?

I like GAG and all, but I've never told anyone. I feel like they'd be like "... what? What is this?" and then I'd have to explain it to them.

If not, why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, they do. My parents, my Aunts, my cousins, my Grandma. Everybody
    knows. I've made two best friend on here, that mean the world to me and
    some other REALLY great friends. So, there names come up in conversation
    and obviously how I met them comes up in conversation. So, then I tell them
    about this site and that's that. And, nobody thinks a thing of it. I have no secrets
    and nothing to hide and I'm not ashamed of being on this site or the people I met,
    that are very important to me. So, yes. Everyone knows.

What Guys Said 7

• There are people I met on GAG who know my real credentials today. Advantage of meeting people here is we are seldom judgmental about each other BUT this is 'my own world', I'd want no one in real life to know I'm here cause I don't like judging people unnecessarily and I don't want to be either. SO vote 'B' :-)

Reasons exactly the same as you :-)

I'd very much want my daughter to know cause this is a chronicle of what I am. I"m this way in my real life too but not all topics are broached in real life, if they were then my answers would be the same too :-) But guess the way she's being reared she'd be more disturbed by my liberal ideas lol

• One of my buddies does, yeah. I mean, I wouldn't want my family to know because I share some intimate stuff on here from time to time and I never go anonymous, so friends and stuff I don't care.

• nobody knows, and they don't have to know

• A friend did (or does) but he disappeared a few years ago. Can't find him anywhere. No contact.

• Hahahahaha... No. Sometimes i look at myself and say what the fuck are you doing on this site. But here i am bored and answering your question. But i would never let my co-workers or friends know i am on this site.

• hahaha no no nobody knows about this.

• 1 person but I don't think she cares

What Girls Said 9

• nope, no one. its my little secret =]

• They don't know it's Gag but they do know I use a advise website to get an Amazon gift card.

• 'Tis the best reason to use an advice website.

• already got some squishy flip flops... mphh all that comfort...

• My husband and two close friends.

• well, someone found me D:
    I don't care~ I don't think it's a bad thing.

• Family and friends.
    No shame, nothing to hide.

• Nope only place I am away from people I know and remain low key

• my little beautiful cousin.

• At first, no one knew I used it.
    As I used it more and more, it was hard to "hide" what I was doing, so I eventually just mentioned being on here. Nothing I've said here would be a surprise to anyone that knows me anyway.
    Then, of course, I started working here and now everyone I know knows about it, because it's my job too.

• No One knows about it :P