Am I the only one being bothered by these Veet ads on gag?

Since yesterday I've been getting Veet ads which cover the whole page, and bring the bar thing at the top down which is extremely annoying!
Am I the only one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah yeah i have.. Its like "woman i have already shaved my legs, i dont need you telling me" my legs are always smooth and taken care of during spring season (which is what im in now) lol

What Guys Said 12

• People, seriously? haven't anybody heard about a thing called "addblocker"?
    It's a tiny app of sorts for your browser which pervents pages from showing adds.

• Well, you don't need to buy it. Don't let external forces dictate your life, only as much as it is necessary (don't do drugs, kids!)

Honestly, if anyone wants you to shave your legs, you still have the ultimate say and can say "NOPE I DON'T CARE F*** OFF PLS K thanks BAI"

• Njep, so far I haven't seen that one... probably because of what evenlift explained... if they're really in an uncomfortable place and too frequent that's annoying.
    Free sites need to get part of their funding from ads but of course it should not be so aggressive that you can't use the site anymore.
    Otherwise people would leave, the ads would yield less revenue since there are less GAG users and in the end no one will become happy :-)

• If I remember correctly, from Xper Level 6 you don't get ads anymore. So keep GAGing, and you'll get rid of them.

• Talk about lowering someone's self esteem... its like own own comp is saying your a sasquatch!! buy a pack and shave!

Curse these ads :/

• Better than the tena pad ads I'm getting lol

• Well its like those weight loss ads that spams websites... I despise that Asian 6 pack abs guy... its like his ads stalk me wherever I go :(

• @ThatAsianFellow
      it doesn't lower my self esteem at all, just annoys the hell out of me.
      and @psychobarbiex yeah, rather the veet ones hahaha

• I don't get any ads.

• Usually ads are targeted... were you searching for hair removal or something?

• I'm seeing Levi's! I JUST BOUGHT JEANS GTFO!

• hahahaha i would have the Levi's one over this any time!

• One thing I just have to point out is ALL THESE PLAGIARISM QUESTIONS!

• Veet is the hair removal applicant right? You can install ABP as an add on !!!

• me too.. you are very beautiful :)

• You need adblock plus. It'll change your world...

It keeps the site free though. They have to run those ads to keep the site free, and thus why you use the site... because it's free to use

• Install "Adblock Plus".

What Girls Said 5

• http://bit.ly/1pjknTl

You're welcome.

• I'm seeing Marie Calendars among others, can't remember which they are.
    But yes I hate that! Suddenly it'll cover half the top of the page

• I know it super annoying and I hate it

• I was just thinking the sasame thing, tthat little banner ad at the end is driving me crazy. It covers that little bar that let's you click over to the guy/girl section and shit

• I haven't seen the veet ads... I see a Spanish add for GAG with a couple kissing lol!!