Why is this GAG giving so many problems at the moment?

All the time when I try to send a message it just takes ages to send. It just took nearly 4 or 5 minutes or something like that. I had to force quit Safari and then open up GAG again and log in again. I know it can't be my computer because it is doing it on my phone to and I have to quit GAG on my phone and open it up and re log in. After I do this it works fine until the next time it does it, which is usually not long after. Does anyone know what is going on. Other websites do not seem to be giving this much trouble.

Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not experienced that issue. I have Safari on my Mac and it works fin. However, If you know it isn't your computer, send a message to the admins so they will be notified and can look into it from their end to see if there are any issues they should fix. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

What Girls Said 6

• Perhaps web browser problems?
    I haven't noticed this personally and I use Google Chrome.
    But perhaps contact the admin of this site cause it might be a bug if you are positive that it's not your browser or web connection.

• I haven't had problems since the Leprechaun incursion of 2013...

Perhaps it the the ISP Network where you are?

• Hmmm... Am also having severe problems with background advertising which has been happening over the past 24-36 hrs... It's absolutely infuriating.

• either its due to spammers or networking problems

• same here it takes ages sometiems too but i usually have lots and lots of tabs open i assumed that could be causing the lag... I don't know

• Sometimes it lagged abit on my safari but still ok

What Guys Said 4

• I'm having the same problem, both on my phone and my tablet. I can't see what I'm typing in the message box on the tablet, and one the phone it freezes and crashes sometimes. Pretty frustrating.

• The site might be under attack from spammers.

• maybe. Well here is my logic if it was actually my computer or my computer software it would work fine on my phone and it is not. So that is why I think it has nothing to do with my computer or my phone. Do you agree?

• There's your problem. Safari.

Jk, Maybe. Belgie's probably right.

• I'm on Chrome and not having any trouble. Try using Chrome.